• Do you feel like you need toys?

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

OscarRomeo wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

I don't need toys, and often I don't use them with partners, but for longer sessions I think they add something. I do need pain/at least some power play though, and although hands and words are often more than enough, sometimes I like the ritual of restraints or the sensations of particular implements.

I only use toys on my own less than a third of the time. Sometimes that's because I'm lazy but it is also that sometimes I just want to use my hands.

Do you prefer to sub when you play or switch?

I'm always submissive. I tried switching once but it wasn't for me.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I could give up toys now I have my partner, although we do both like a bit of anal play (with me!) so we'd probably miss the glass butt plugs. I like to use the blindfold and restraints on him so I'd miss them too - but yep we could definitely both go without nowadays, no trouble.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

For solo play yes, I'd rather use a toy than my own hand. For couples play, no because we have good sex even when toys aren't involved :)

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I definitely see toys as an enhancement or booster if you will they could never replace sex.

Ozzie Princess-Mary [sign in to see picture]

The toys are a bit of a hobby for me - Definitely not something I use every time I have partnered sex (Maybe about one in five times?) and only when I'm feeling really "posh" on my own.

That said, I've got a cuboard of about forty of them, so they're still more of a thing for me than for most people, I think.

The only thing I almost always use toys for is anal - given the great variety of shape and size in anal toys, as compared to bits of the human body that're appropriate.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

My fingers do a good job when required but I would rather use my vibrator just because it generally makes me cum harder. I usually only use my toys alone, it's my me time and this is most days, so I do probably need them to some degree.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

OMG so I had surgery and they said NO sex for 4 weeks... but seriously have considered asking the nurse if I can use my vibrator, I am going MAD.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I am a rather dull, unattractive - and slowly aging - virgin; I feel I need my toys, they help me pretend I have a "sex life" (if you can call it that) that is at least slightly varied...

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

I don't need toys and play solo and with my BF without but having toys to use certainly adds another dynamic to our fun x

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

I don't need toys to get off by myself... but I do use them an awful lot of the time. For me it's generally quicker to get off with a vibe, so even though I don't normally have trouble just using my fingers, I tend to use a toy where possible.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty 50/50. I certainly couldn't give them up, but we don't use toys together every time we have sex, is literally about half the time. When it comes to solo acts, I tend to use a rabbit because I'm fat and lazy 😂 OH has always used his hand until I bought him Eva, think he uses that regularly now instead.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh god, I would die if I didn't have my wand wife!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

My toy collection is growing still, yet to buy a rabbit but I've got my eyes on something for pay day it's a rabbit bigger than my other toys, with the clit bit too and only £10!

I think I could do without my toys but due to being a virgin I do genuinely crave something inside me at times so whilst I could put myself on a sex toy strike I won't be throwing them away any time soon

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Need them? yes, BIG butt plugs are my go to toy.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I'm getting to the stage I can't be bothered, most of my toys have gone, only a wand left.

rougeorchid [sign in to see picture]

50/50...

I prefer to have that extra something the toys add to the play, however, playing without toys can be refreshing and intimate.

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have managed without toys for 47 years but as I get older and ED became more of a problem we started with toys last year - in part to take the pressure off me. And now, my wife has "wand orgasms" that are way better than any she's had before but only with clit stimulation. She confesses that vaginal stimulation doesn't do a lot for her although she always enjoys me inside her (when I can manage it at 71 years young). So for us, toys (and particularly the Doxy) have made a huge difference. There is life in old(er) age!

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

we don't need them but I prefer using them - variety is lovely so why not?

Sparksman [sign in to see picture]

susan50 wrote:

we don't need them but I prefer using them - variety is lovely so why not?

Totally agree, sometimes we don't use them, sometimes we do, It's all about how we feel at the time.

Bigduke [sign in to see picture]

Need? No, enjoy yes. I think if it got to the stage I needed them I would be concerned. My only need is my other half everything else is a bonus :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.