• Do you feel like you need toys?

LesbianGirl1995 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I have built up quite a collection of toys over the past year, along with a variety of lubes, restraints and other bondage related items. But last weekend, for the first time in a long, long time, we had sex without any of it. Which was still amazing

Guess I just wondered if people on here feel like they actually need them to a)make sex worth the while, b)make them reach climax and c)help them to get their partner to climax ? x

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I don't actually use toys with my partner, they are very much a solo pursuit for me. However, I don't feel like I NEED them, but I do find them so much fun and consider them a bit of a hobby :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I don't need toys, and often I don't use them with partners, but for longer sessions I think they add something. I do need pain/at least some power play though, and although hands and words are often more than enough, sometimes I like the ritual of restraints or the sensations of particular implements.

I only use toys on my own less than a third of the time. Sometimes that's because I'm lazy but it is also that sometimes I just want to use my hands.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

i feel i NEED them BUT i'm 23 and a sexually frustrated virgin and my little basic vibe i was given for a present whilst good... i just felt it was the right time to get something bigger

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

I dont need them with a partner, but on my own yes I do 'need' them, I cannot get myself off with my hands, no matter how hard I try :/

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I personally dont need toys when with partner, unless you count bit of bondage, such as spanking, blindfold, cuffs etc are to be used. I can go without vibrator and dildo for sure when playing with a partner. Using your hand while spanking is fun, but using paddle, flogger, or just a wooden kitchen spoon or belt do add something to it.

As for solo play, I frankly need something else than my hands. No matter how much I try, no matter that I orgasm when my partner uses his fingers.... I cannot do it. Seriously cannot do it. No matter how hard I try. I also noticed that spots I love when my partner touches... Do nearly nothing to me when I touch them by myself. I just react more to someone elses touch than mine. So toys are a must for me during solo play.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I need them for solo. No bones about it, only way I can get off 90 percent of the time solo. Partner a d I maybe use something to enhance 30 percent if time.

immeallme [sign in to see picture]

I'm a recently single guy, but prior to that, I just know the ex would never fully climax without the use of a toy of some sort, whether it was a vibrating cock ring (which, let's face it, never hit the spot), or a rabbit.

When she felt she needed to go solo she wouldn't like to use her hands, so it always came down to the rabbit.

I guess my point is this: the rabbit is where it's at!

Kirsty92 wrote:

i feel i NEED them BUT i'm 23 and a sexually frustrated virgin and my little basic vibe i was given for a present whilst good... i just felt it was the right time to get something bigger

What did you get which was bigger in the end? Like I say, I'd recommend a rabbit!

HarlequinGirl [sign in to see picture]

sometimes i feel a toy would really help

immeallme wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

What did you get which was bigger in the end? Like I say, I'd recommend a rabbit!

6 inch dildo, a love honey silencer 2.0 and an anal probe. Love them. I can do without but being a sexually frustrated virgin you just crave to be full.

Kirsty92 wrote:

immeallme wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

6 inch dildo, a love honey silencer 2.0 and an anal probe. Love them. I can do without but being a sexually frustrated virgin you just crave to be full.

Good work! Very impressive! You should definitely try a rabbit though - vaginal and clitoral stimulation at the same time!

I've just followed you on Twitter by the way - thestashedstuff :)

HarlequinGirl [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a good idea what do you reccommend for a first toy

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes we use toys other time we don't .Problem with toys you need to plan ahead as they need to be cleaned etc. Spontaneous sex therefore is difficult to do with toys so sometimes sex is great without them. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

immeallme wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

immeallme wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Good work! Very impressive! You should definitely try a rabbit though - vaginal and clitoral stimulation at the same time!

I've just followed you on Twitter by the way - thestashedstuff :)

that's the next step next time i get a bit of money. ooh thank you

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Definitely don't need them with my husband, although we use them 30-40% od the time.....Alone I need them like I need oxygen to breath! My fingers just don't work for me! Xx

Moztech [sign in to see picture]

We have two types of sex, straight which has no toys and gets straight into the action and playtime which has lots of toys and requires a few hours. The latter are generally more memorable and almost a treat for us.

Moztech wrote:

We have two types of sex, straight which has no toys and gets straight into the action and playtime which has lots of toys and requires a few hours. The latter are generally more memorable and almost a treat for us.

That's similar to us .Although sometimes I will wear a vibrating clock ring in bed as it needs to be fitted when placid .It gives a very intense feeling for both of us when we make love.

mysteron wrote:

Moztech wrote:

That's similar to us .Although sometimes I will wear a vibrating clock ring in bed as it needs to be fitted when placid .It gives a very intense feeling for both of us when we make love.

The clock ring is because of the auto correct on this Tab it drives me nuts !

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

We have quick rough spontaneous sex when and wherever it takes our fancy. Then we have love making. Then we have nights where out come the toys for use on us both.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.