• Why didn't I get one sooner?!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I've just used my VixSkin Mustang which is my first Vixen toy ever and I just can't believe I waited this long to have one! It was just so amazing I can't even describe it! How is a dildo this good?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I gathered that!!! Have fun x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Never tried a Vixen toy

You must lol

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous now.. lol! Glad you like it Kittycat102, it was a good choice apparently :D

Hands All Over wrote:

Yeah, I'm kind of jealous now.. lol! Glad you like it Kittycat102, it was a good choice apparently :D

Lol you'll have it one day :) And well I've exchanged a toy that I got the other month for the Tango and another VixSkin toy so it seems like I didn't have to make a choice at all :)

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Lol you'll have it one day :) And well I've exchanged a toy that I got the other month for the Tango and another VixSkin toy so it seems like I didn't have to make a choice at all :)

Yes, one day soon hopefully <3 Also it's nice that you were able to exchange that other toy and get the Tango as well, what a great way to spend Christmas! I'm sure it'll be fun ;)

Hands All Over wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Yes, one day soon hopefully <3 Also it's nice that you were able to exchange that other toy and get the Tango as well, what a great way to spend Christmas! I'm sure it'll be fun ;)

Well I'll just have to wait a while for LH to get back to me with my exchange items. I exchanged the Soraya lol, what a shocker right? :P

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I've always thought the higher priced dildos are just a con and really a dildos a dildos lol so I haven't ever bought one. Most I've spent is 30ish. What is different about this one? I've heard a lot of people saying it's amazing but I don't know why xx

It's honestly hard to explain, it's like you'd have to use it to know what I mean lol. But VixSkin is made to feel like the real thing, they're pretty much the closest thing to an actual penis

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

It's honestly hard to explain, it's like you'd have to use it to know what I mean lol. But VixSkin is made to feel like the real thing, they're pretty much the closest thing to an actual penis

I have read the reviews and I must admit they have tempted me! Added it to my wishlist.. maybe one day

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Well I'll just have to wait a while for LH to get back to me with my exchange items. I exchanged the Soraya lol, what a shocker right? :P

Well if the Soraya didn't do it for you then it's no good ;)

@Vanilla_Kink, have you seen the product video that Lovehoney made for the Mustang? It looks ah-mazingly soft and squishy! I used to think a dildo was just a dildo as well but this one just looks so different compared to others I've seen in product videos that I can't help but think I may have been wrong to think a dildo was just a dildo.

The Mustang is mostly soft. It is slightly tacky but barely, it also collects a lot of lint and dust but it doesn't even matter cause it feels that amazing that you wouldn't care about it lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.