• New to Anal toys etc and need some advice.

Alexandrus [sign in to see picture]

As a first time user and purchaser I bought the Bedtime Bullet and I love it, and now I want to try something bigger though finding it difficult to accept anything else going up my ass (also bought a vibrator), thinking about buying the inflatable vibrating anal beads.

My question is this, how on earth do you stop it form going too far up and becoming stuck? The bullet at least has the suction base which sort of gives a guide.

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

Oooo .... unwanted travel. It's happened to me twice, but managed to fish them out!

Best advice is to make a distinction between anal and vaginal toys.

Anal toys will (should?) always have a broad base that prevents travel whilst being worn. Usually a broad flange, or a big finger loop.

Personally I like stainless steel and glass toys. They are more confortable to wear and are very easy to clean and keep hygienic.

Check out offerings from Pure N Joy, and Icicles.

Remember, that when progessing to larger sizes to take it easy. Also, remember that the anal opening is a muscle and will respond to being stretched over time. I never thought I would be able to accomodate a plug with a 5.5 inch circumference ..... and the first few insertions were a touch painful.

However, now able to accept ths with relative ease, and looking for something a little thicker.

Finally, use lashings of lube. I apply to my 'ring' before insertion (getting a finger right up there to have a little explore around) and also on the toy. I use loads ...... and after insertion my butt cheeks are dribbling with the stuff. Quite sensual in its own right.

Good luck ......

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Oooo .... unwanted travel. It's happened to me twice, but managed to fish them out!

Best advice is to make a distinction between anal and vaginal toys.

Anal toys will (should?) always have a broad base that prevents travel whilst being worn. Usually a broad flange, or a big finger loop.

Personally I like stainless steel and glass toys. They are more confortable to wear and are very easy to clean and keep hygienic.

Check out offerings from Pure N Joy, and Icicles.

Remember, that when progessing to larger sizes to take it easy. Also, remember that the anal opening is a muscle and will respond to being stretched over time. I never thought I would be able to accomodate a plug with a 5.5 inch circumference ..... and the first few insertions were a touch painful.

However, now able to accept ths with relative ease, and looking for something a little thicker.

Finally, use lashings of lube. I apply to my 'ring' before insertion (getting a finger right up there to have a little explore around) and also on the toy. I use loads ...... and after insertion my butt cheeks are dribbling with the stuff. Quite sensual in its own right.

Good luck ......

Meant to add that the first time the 5.5 inch plugwent in I was rewarded with a spontaneous rock hard erection. A few strokes was all it took .......

Alexandrus [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice, defo anal beads as advertised, as it's one which you can pump up and vibrates at least there will be a wire to pull on!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.