http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32885

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942

Cheers Vic&Ash 13

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Everyone eventually finds their way over to glass and loves it. I remember thinking before my first that there was no way it could live up to the hype, like what was so special? I actually only bought my first glass toy because 1) I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype and most importantly 2) it looked pretty hehe.

And what do you know, I got my first g-spot orgasm and havent looked back since! I'm so glad you've discovered and joined the glass brigade and I hope you have so much fun with your expanding collection!

Congrats on your first g spot orgasm hun 😄 See through i never thought glass would interest m in the slightest. That was until until recently, seeing everyone on the forums rava about how amazing it is and how once you've had glass you'll never go back! I can't wait too buy a glass piece with my next order! I'm thinking the Tracey cox set sounds great. I'm happy you've been converted too the glass crew. Enjoy your glass 💗xx

Thanks :) this is why the forum and reviews are so helpful! I remember talking to a few friends about this and they were like "glass? doesn't that hurt? why is it so good?" and tbf I probably would have thought the same before lovehoney. I tried to explain why it is so wonderful and beautiful and I just couldn't describe it adequately. I feel like it's one of those things once you try, you just GET it.

On a side note, we should totally start our own glass crew! There'd clearly be a lot of members from here haha.

Flaming hell, I don't know why I didn't type this sooneer its not like I forgot the greatness of glass! Glass Dido's are the best toys right up there with wands and that's saying a lot because I'm hooked on wands, and combined waw! I'm converted big time. 💖 Since getting my first 4 glass toys (well 3 I've got 2 the same my fav as well)! I got all anal ones because the sizes were less intimidating lol, they're the only things other than Hubby's magic finger that makes me squirt for fun ( I didn't realise I could unit recently). I'd never done it myself before and I have loads of toys. The fav is only four inch insertable and I choose it as the shape was perfect for hitting the g-spot. Well I made a good call as it's undescribably awesome....

I know what you mean about describing it....I don't think the (why) it's so glorious. It's the firmness, beauty, temp play etc. That's the best I can do lol!

I love the idea of the glass crew 💖😃I don't know about a name, maybe glass is class, join the crew?

Thank you Lovehoney forum's and reviews or I'd still be ignorant too the gloriousness of glass (another potential name? 💃💖xx

Elelou44 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Everyone eventually finds their way over to glass and loves it. I remember thinking before my first that there was no way it could live up to the hype, like what was so special? I actually only bought my first glass toy because 1) I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype and most importantly 2) it looked pretty hehe.

And what do you know, I got my first g-spot orgasm and havent looked back since! I'm so glad you've discovered and joined the glass brigade and I hope you have so much fun with your expanding collection!

I've just ordered the Tracy Cox set. I'm super excited now 😊😊.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Glass is my favourite toy and my go to toy if I am in need its amazing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.