• Converted to glass...

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Everyone eventually finds their way over to glass and loves it. I remember thinking before my first that there was no way it could live up to the hype, like what was so special? I actually only bought my first glass toy because 1) I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype and most importantly 2) it looked pretty hehe.

And what do you know, I got my first g-spot orgasm and havent looked back since! I'm so glad you've discovered and joined the glass brigade and I hope you have so much fun with your expanding collection!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Looby - The glass dildo is a surprise I have waiting for her.

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Thanks Looby - The glass dildo is a surprise I have waiting for her.

You may be starting something there!

popk1n wrote:

Everyone eventually finds their way over to glass and loves it. I remember thinking before my first that there was no way it could live up to the hype, like what was so special? I actually only bought my first glass toy because 1) I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype and most importantly 2) it looked pretty hehe.

And what do you know, I got my first g-spot orgasm and havent looked back since! I'm so glad you've discovered and joined the glass brigade and I hope you have so much fun with your expanding collection!

That's the trouble, I now keep window shopping!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Congrats on your first g spot orgasm hun 😄 See through i never thought glass would interest m in the slightest. That was until until recently, seeing everyone on the forums rava about how amazing it is and how once you've had glass you'll never go back! I can't wait too buy a glass piece with my next order! I'm thinking the Tracey cox set sounds great. I'm happy you've been converted too the glass crew. Enjoy your glass 💗xx

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Congrats on your first g spot orgasm hun 😄 See through i never thought glass would interest m in the slightest. That was until until recently, seeing everyone on the forums rava about how amazing it is and how once you've had glass you'll never go back! I can't wait too buy a glass piece with my next order! I'm thinking the Tracey cox set sounds great. I'm happy you've been converted too the glass crew. Enjoy your glass 💗xx

Thanks :) this is why the forum and reviews are so helpful! I remember talking to a few friends about this and they were like "glass? doesn't that hurt? why is it so good?" and tbf I probably would have thought the same before lovehoney. I tried to explain why it is so wonderful and beautiful and I just couldn't describe it adequately. I feel like it's one of those things once you try, you just GET it.

On a side note, we should totally start our own glass crew! There'd clearly be a lot of members from here haha.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Can someone tell me, when using glass, should you warm them up or on the other side, place them in the fridge. I do love the cold feel, especially around the gental area's.
    And would this be safe.

You can do either. Personally speaking having them stood in a jug of iced water is bliss! couldn't leave mine in the fridge, it's too frequently raided by teenagers!

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I love glass! I have quite the collection at this stage. Just yesterday i got a new glass dildo from here, just fantastic... Looking forward to writing the review

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Which one did you get thumper?

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

twincats wrote:

Can someone tell me, when using glass, should you warm them up or on the other side, place them in the fridge. I do love the cold feel, especially around the gental area's.
    And would this be safe.

I love mine when it has been in the fridge for a long time. The feeling of something so cold penetrating something so warm is absolutely fantastic. Have yet to try it warmed up.

That one of the glass ones I don't own. Tho my wife did but that one for her friends for Christmas to introduce them to glass and lovehoney.

Schmalto33 when we do temperature play we put one in the fridge and when we're ready to use put one in a jug of hot water and can go from cold to hot. It is a great sensation when we do it.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

I got the beaded one on deal of the day last week to go in my wife's surprise Christmas box,really hope she likes it and the other bits.

Here my review of the beaded one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946&reviewid=136209#customer_reviews

It is a very good dildo I'm sure ur wife will really enjoy this one.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your replys, most welcome. X

I really wanted to try out the beaded one but I missed the DOTD on it. Still driven nuts by it!!!

This ismy review of the glass dildo for those that are interested in it...or harry potter

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945&reviewid=136516#customer_reviews

Great review thumper.

OscarRomeo [sign in to see picture]

Hi Looby-lou,

Totally agree with Laveila. Glass and metal toys will last and are much easier to clean. Another plus side is that they look and feel great. They also go in and come out much easier than latex, rubber or silicone especially if we are talking about butt plugs. I prefer glass to any other material if the choice is available.

Cheers

Vic&Ash 13

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.