• Converted to glass...

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

So I finally listened to you lovely people and this week I ordered myself the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set. All I can say is WOW! I went out last night, and while I was out, unknown to me, both glass dildos were chilling by the bed in a jug of iced water, and we're talking icebergs not cubes! It was very late when I got home and I slipped quietly into bed, but I wasn't the only thing slipping anywhere quietly. O. H told me to get myself on all fours, there was a clink of glass followed by him slipping a beautiful smooth icy cold rod of glass between my legs and deep inside me. The cold heightened every sense and I could feel each individual nodule, rubbing against me. He then lubed my arse with the silkiest liquid I've ever felt and plunged the freezing anal dildo in. I love ice play, but unlike ice cubes the glass held the cold for so much longer, and when he swapped himself for one of the dildos, I felt the warmth of him so intensely as he filled me with his cum. I loved the icy smoothness of the glass so much, I slept with the anal one still inside me , and today can feel the slight stretch from where it spent the night! I now desperately need to get a glass butt plug to wear in the day, any recommendations? I think I don't want one that's too deep, but a nice stretch and a flat base so I can sit comfortably . Thank you, thank you, thank you for recommending glass wear,...and thank goodness I finally listened!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Im glad you enjoyed yourself!

I'm not a fan of anal play but hubby is, we bought the ceramix butt plug which has now been discontinued. We loved that for the temperature play element too. Hope you find a plug you enjoy.

Pipedreams do a flower one that is sold on here that I know a few people have had. Depends on the size you want, that's one of the smaller ones x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the world of glass. The flower one that Jessica said about is one my wife wants to get. That could be one worth looking at.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the write up Looby - Lou. I just ordered the glass bead didlo on DOTD ans introducing it into our Christmas period roleplay. I was going to put it in the fridge but it looks like iced water will be a better choice .

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I love my glass toys they are amazing and when they are cold there is no stopping me. I don't do anal play but this but plug is new, and the person I gifted it too liked, so give it a try http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34767

mysteron wrote:

Thanks for the write up Looby - Lou. I just ordered the glass bead didlo on DOTD ans introducing it into our Christmas period roleplay. I was going to put it in the fridge but it looks like iced water will be a better choice .

Ooh mysteron, love your role play scenarios, please share when you've done it :)

Fun Louise wrote:

I love my glass toys they are amazing and when they are cold there is no stopping me. I don't do anal play but this but plug is new, and the person I gifted it too liked, so give it a try http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34767

This one's sooo pretty Fun Louise :)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Im glad you enjoyed yourself!

I'm not a fan of anal play but hubby is, we bought the ceramix butt plug which has now been discontinued. We loved that for the temperature play element too. Hope you find a plug you enjoy.

Pipedreams do a flower one that is sold on here that I know a few people have had. Depends on the size you want, that's one of the smaller ones x

Will take a look, thanks :)
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Looby-lou wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

It would easily pass for an ornament, out on your dressing table when not in use!

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh I've just ordered some more glass for my collection.
    I'm quite excited for cold play.
    The ice water is a great tip, thanks.

bondagegod wrote:

Welcome to the world of glass. The flower one that Jessica said about is one my wife wants to get. That could be one worth looking at.

Another pretty one! :)

Fun Louise wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

It would easily pass for an ornament, out on your dressing table when not in use!

Oops... lost my comment somehow then Fun Louise.. meant too say I was just thinking that!

CocoGirl wrote:

Ooooh I've just ordered some more glass for my collection.
    I'm quite excited for cold play.
    The ice water is a great tip, thanks.

I really recommend it, it's amazing. Have fun ;)
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I have this one, it's gorgeous and feels amazing :) xx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I also love glass and metal toys, so I can see how easy it is to convert people. Not only they are great for temp play, but they will also last you forever, unless you somehow manage to break them. Which is not that easy to do. And they are easy to clean, non porous and come is good variaty of shapes.

I am really glad you also enjoyed them! It is a good start with the set, it is good value for money and rather versatile. Since I do not have a glass butt plug, I cannot really recommend one, but I am sure someone else will.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the glass side! Glad you enjoyed it x

I ordered one. Hopefully it's there when I get home :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

A couple of questions on these ladies.

Can a guy use these on his partner or are they best left for solo use ?

How much lube is required. ? As these are very smooth.

My oh uses whatever he wants on me! I would say the glass dildo is better for you to use on her. I like it iced with plenty of lube as there's nothing quite like that lovely gentle slipping in and out feeling, but glass definitely needs less lube than latex... less friction! Having said that, if it's more for humiliation, you can make her wear the butt plug for some time before, to keep herself open in preparation for you. I realised today you can also see inside through the base of my glass butt plug which could make you feel quite vulnerable! Swapping from the glass to the latex mid sex is quite a shock too! for me, the lube is for the stretching, moving it in and out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.