• All I Want for Christmas Is...

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Great idea, Vanessa! And I agree- sometimes you do just have to treat yourself. You especially need a treat, what with the surgery.

I've been eagerly awaiting that 25% off voucher... Now I can get a gift for someone and treat myself, too!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Oh there are many things on my wishlist but if I had to pick just one thing it would have to be the tie-dye Vixen Mustang <3 I have not yet owned a suction cup dildo before so this would be the first. In fact, it might also be the only one I would ever get, I mean why would I need another once I have a Vixen hmm :D

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this Christmas! In the mean time I just need to figure out if I have to be nice in order to get it or just really naughty ;)

Yep, that's the trick, isn't it? Have fun finding out!

And oh wow, that Vixen looks fantastic. I'd be tempted to get it just for the cosmic colours! I think I've just found a new addition to one of my longer-term goal wishlists. lol

Will do Kitsi, will do :)

Also ha yes, the Lovehoney forum does that to wishlists :p I actually discovered this Vixen beauty through the 'what are YOU contemplating purchasing next' thread haha! Honestly though, I never thought I would want a suction cup dildo let alone wanting it so bad lol.

Vanessa8 wrote:

sometimes you just gotta gift yourself LOL - damn 25% off email! Merry Christmas to me: Ordering the necklace and a book of erotica to read during recovery. The cuffs will have to wait until I have more funds!

Splendid choice Vanessa8, I'm sure you will rock that necklace :)!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Hands I have a very low cut black jumpsuit and feeling very naughty to wear that out in Vegas or the like with my crazy girlfriends! But also thinking I could wear it with a conservative blouse and suit to a work dinner.... ummmm wonder if it would raise any eyebrows.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I would love to get a womanizer as it sounds totally different to all of the other toys on the market!

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Believe it or not,
    A peaceful world, were everyone can live on this small plant in love and harmony.

With the odd sex and love...x

The old saying, peace not war.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I would really love the Latex Girl Spanking Dress. If Santa does not bring me it I shall buy it myself!

I would love to try a womanizer, but I'm going to try and be super good with pennies and save it for the Christmas Day sale, and see what goodies they have.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Thanks Hands I have a very low cut black jumpsuit and feeling very naughty to wear that out in Vegas or the like with my crazy girlfriends! But also thinking I could wear it with a conservative blouse and suit to a work dinner.... ummmm wonder if it would raise any eyebrows.

Well if the latter raises any eyebrows then at least you'll know who else shops at Lovehoney ;) I totally know the feeling though, I have been eyeing the Bijoux collar piece and I would love to wear it in a 'normal' setting but I'm sure that if I did so it would drive me crazy! Anyway, I will still say go for it - I know I would ;)

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I would really love the Latex Girl Spanking Dress. If Santa does not bring me it I shall buy it myself!

I would love to try a womanizer, but I'm going to try and be super good with pennies and save it for the Christmas Day sale, and see what goodies they have.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I would love to get a womanizer as it sounds totally different to all of the other toys on the market!

Lots of love for the Womaniser!

And yes, sugarboobies, I love those spanking dresses and skirts. I have those on one of my lingerie wishlists as well.

What book did you get, Vanessa?

Hands All Over wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Oh there are many things on my wishlist but if I had to pick just one thing it would have to be the tie-dye Vixen Mustang <3 I have not yet owned a suction cup dildo before so this would be the first. In fact, it might also be the only one I would ever get, I mean why would I need another once I have a Vixen hmm :D

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this Christmas! In the mean time I just need to figure out if I have to be nice in order to get it or just really naughty ;)

And oh wow, that Vixen looks fantastic. I'd be tempted to get it just for the cosmic colours! I think I've just found a new addition to one of my longer-term goal wishlists. lol

Also ha yes, the Lovehoney forum does that to wishlists :p I actually discovered this Vixen beauty through the 'what are YOU contemplating purchasing next' thread haha! Honestly though, I never thought I would want a suction cup dildo let alone wanting it so bad lol.

Heh. Nice. Aye, the only other suction cup one I'm interested in is the Fun Factory Bouncer, and that's for the jiggle balls, not the suction cup. I still would get that before the tie-dye one given the spare cash. I love jiggle balls.

KitsiKiki wrote:

What book did you get, Vanessa?

Black lace encounters one...

You'll have to let us know if it's any good :)

Thanks to a certain lovely lady I can cross one thing off my list! I'm one Bad Kitty pinwheel closer to my goals of owning ALL the pokey-wheely thingies!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Is a man a acceptable answer ;)

KitsiKiki wrote:

You'll have to let us know if it's any good :)

I will review it, no worries there!

KitsiKiki wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Heh. Nice. Aye, the only other suction cup one I'm interested in is the Fun Factory Bouncer, and that's for the jiggle balls, not the suction cup. I still would get that before the tie-dye one given the spare cash. I love jiggle balls.

Ooooh, that's a tempting one I have to agree! I just watched the video that Lovehoney made for it and I must say I absolutely love how Lisa (I hope that's the correct way to spell her name) calls it a jiggle dong, it just sounds so awesome lol! Definitely seems like a fun addition to any sex toy collection :) Still, I think I'll go for the Vixen one first, I just can't get over how smooth and soft it looks. But, maybe I'll try the jiggle dong after that then because.. well.. it's a jiggle dong!

Also congratulations on the pinwheel, I have to say that whoever sent it is very thoughtful! I'm sure you'll have a blast using poking it :)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I reallllllly want to try the small Julian snelling jewelled plug.

I need a teeny tiny anal toy that I can use on a regular basis and im so in love with that one 😍 It's just so pretty and cute and the purple colour is gorgeous

And if I was extra good I'd say the iCollection open back Babydoll 💞

Puurdy [sign in to see picture]

I basically just want everything on my wishlist on here lol XD Will be sending it to my Boyf aha

Though the two things I REALLY want are the Starlight Gems Libra vibrator and the Lovehoney beginner rabbit vibrator - maybe also some lingerie!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.