• Chastity device

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

My night time erections are still there and strong as ever but my body has gotten used to the squeeze. I wouldn't say they wake me up or keep me awake anymore. I am aware of them but no pain.

I'm sort of in the same place. The night time erections don't cause me pain as such but they do still wake me up. However now I drop off again pretty quickly.

This has a lot to do with getting the right ring selection for the length of cage. So with the longer cage I can wear a smaller ring and with the smaller cage a larger ring.

I do get acuk's point about night time wear as it's not srtrictly needed at night from a preventitive point of view but for us part of the 'game' is the total control 24/7 for however many days she decides to keep me locked.

The final mind f*ck for me is seeing her wear the key for all to see. Either on an anklet or a necklace.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

KeptLocked wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

My night time erections are still there and strong as ever but my body has gotten used to the squeeze. I wouldn't say they wake me up or keep me awake anymore. I am aware of them but no pain.

I'm sort of in the same place. The night time erections don't cause me pain as such but they do still wake me up. However now I drop off again pretty quickly.

This has a lot to do with getting the right ring selection for the length of cage. So with the longer cage I can wear a smaller ring and with the smaller cage a larger ring.

I do get acuk's point about night time wear as it's not srtrictly needed at night from a preventitive point of view but for us part of the 'game' is the total control 24/7 for however many days she decides to keep me locked.

The final mind f*ck for me is seeing her wear the key for all to see. Either on an anklet or a necklace.

We have just started using a smaller cage which seems to stop me even being able to get erect and so doesn't wake me during the night.

I find with the larger (longer) cage I have room to expand and can get very hard and so wake up.

My partner can still touch the tip through the small cage and get me excited but I don't have room to get hard.

Do other people find the small cages restrict them so much they can't get hard so sleep better?

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Here is a review of the leather chastity belt love honey now offers, it may not be suitable for ye guys as it is definitely at the entry level of denial play.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35058&reviewid=139956#customer_reviews

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I did read your review thumper. I was expecting a lot more from the belt. All the reviews on it has seemed to pick up all the same faults.

It's a pity because it is almost a great product, I am considering modding mine to add an extra buckle to adjust the underside strap. I think it just needs a little treaking and it would be useful

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I know it is a shame. Few little adjustments and it would be a great chasity belt. Can you let me know how you get on adjusting yours and how well it works please.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Just purchased a CB3000. Slightly wider than a cb6000 but not as long. Just couldn't fit in the cb6000 but am very snug in this. No room for growth. Is very comfy through the day. On the largest ring. Don't think I could go smaller it would just be too tight. When excited it really pulls tight. On the middle spacer. Was a little ball burn that woke me up in the early hours but I expect this will go when I get used to it. It isn't as bulky as the mystim one so can wear tighter trousers with it. I do however still love the mystim one and no doubt will be told to put that one on at some point for a little electro stim.

Private_member wrote:

We have just started using a smaller cage which seems to stop me even being able to get erect and so doesn't wake me during the night.

I find with the larger (longer) cage I have room to expand and can get very hard and so wake up.

My partner can still touch the tip through the small cage and get me excited but I don't have room to get hard.

Do other people find the small cages restrict them so much they can't get hard so sleep better?

So After reading this I tried the smaller cage with a smaller ring - something I hadn't done for over a year or so.

I have to say that it does seem to work. Whilst I do wake up a couple of times in the night I seem to go straight back to sleep and the overall result so far is a better nights sleep.

How bizarre is that - the less room for expansion, the better it would appear to be!

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

KeptLocked wrote:

So After reading this I tried the smaller cage with a smaller ring - something I hadn't done for over a year or so.

I have to say that it does seem to work. Whilst I do wake up a couple of times in the night I seem to go straight back to sleep and the overall result so far is a better nights sleep.

How bizarre is that - the less room for expansion, the better it would appear to be!

When we first started playing with this I bought two sizes, the small one arrive first and I couldn't get it on because I started to get hard and just couldn't get it locked so had to use the larger cage.

Going back to the smaller cage now the act of putting the cage on doesn't arose, was well worth it, interesting that others find smaller stops the hardness as well.

Seems smaller is more comfortable. Rule of thumb in the chastity world is to wear a device one quarter or half inch smaller than your limp size.

So I am on day 8 of my self imprisonment and the GF is begging for me to unleash the beast, the question is whether I give her a valentine's day treat, or continu to torture her. I love that this has become a dom thing for me

Well that's a new twist that I haven't heard before - the man keeping himself locked to deny his GF.

so You have the key and You decide. Think another term other than Chastity is needed for that scenario 😏

Yea it is a strange one. Either I have the key and unlease myself, or she has to be a good girl to be awarded the key, is usually how we do it. It is still a form of chastity, just a self imposed one. It definitely is a form of denial place anyway

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.