• Chastity device

ruffledsheets [sign in to see picture]

I'm keen to read the review as well, Echo.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Hope you find a better device soon!

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34927
    Reviewed this. Think it's great. Very adjustable. Worn mainly without the silicone mystim parts. I have been in chastity for over a month now. It was over 3 weeks since my last release other than for cleaning. My oh has really taken to the keyholding. her tease and denial has had me straining for weeks. not being able to masturbate has meant that when she releases me she gets every bit of attention that she deserves. Just like when we first met. we both love me in chastity and now instead of having sex because I pester her for it we are having sex when she wants it and when she wants to release me. 3 weeks ago she release me just to stroke my fella for a while and then told me to put it back on. What a tease. Loved it. After sex last night she made me put it right back on and then continue playing with her.
    Anyhow I recommend the above cage. Read my review. Took a few days to get used to it but hardly notice it on now👍🏼

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

i've thought of getting one for fun. I am single but looks nice to give a bit extra bulk down below.

Trouble is my testis are not suspended very much so would find it a pain to wear.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just read your review echo32B. Is a interesting one hard to make how well the cage would work on myself.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Just read your review echo32B. Is a interesting one hard to make how well the cage would work on myself.

Sorry that I've not made your decision any easier, the cage is a very reasonable price though, so not entirely a risky gamble? If there’s anything I missed in my review that you'd like to know just ask I'll do my best to answer you :) x

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

This is the end of day four and I convinced the gf to hide the keys, she si gone away again and I am going nuts right now. I am not sure how long it will be until I can get another release!!!

One thing that hasn't been talked about in this thread is if you are locked up for four days (or even one day) how do you keep yourself clean?

We often do three or four days at a time if apart but I take of the cage for a short period each day to wash and shave.

I have a couple of different metal cages but I can't believe the silicon ones make cleaning any easier if they are on (and the cheap metal padlocks will rust quickly).

Do other people take the cages off daily to wash?

I am allowed to take mine off for regular cleaning but these are supervised cleans because to tell you the truth I would whack one out if they weren't supervised 😂

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I have had to do the clean in place thing a few times, but then do a good clean and shave every few days. Still havent worked out a propper routine for it all yet to be quite honest

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Private_member wrote:

One thing that hasn't been talked about in this thread is if you are locked up for four days (or even one day) how do you keep yourself clean?

We often do three or four days at a time if apart but I take of the cage for a short period each day to wash and shave.

I have a couple of different metal cages but I can't believe the silicon ones make cleaning any easier if they are on (and the cheap metal padlocks will rust quickly).

Do other people take the cages off daily to wash?

I've found that the plasrtic cages are very difficult to keep clean in - it's one of the main reasons that we moved over to using the metal bar variety. I find that I can keep myself clean pretty well in this kind of cage for an indefinate period (although I'm not usually locked for more than a week or so at a time).

I also tried the silicone cage just the other day, but due to the fact that the silicone cage is flexible it meant that it was very easy for the 'old fella' to come out which kind of defeats the object!

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

KeptLocked wrote:

I've found that the plasrtic cages are very difficult to keep clean in - it's one of the main reasons that we moved over to using the metal bar variety. I find that I can keep myself clean pretty well in this kind of cage for an indefinate period (although I'm not usually locked for more than a week or so at a time).

I also tried the silicone cage just the other day, but due to the fact that the silicone cage is flexible it meant that it was very easy for the 'old fella' to come out which kind of defeats the object!

With foreskin I can't image trying to keep clean with a cage on (I was caged for the week up to NY eve while we were apart but took it off every morning to wash).

Do uncut guys keep the cages on 24/7 ?

I'm uncut and my oh usually allows me out every other day for thorough clean. The in between days I shower with it on. Thankfully I am right at the end of my cage and when I pee everything is in the right position to pee without splash inside the cage. The cage has plenty of breather holes so not much perspiration.

Yes I'm uncut too but I find that the open bar variety cage allows for me to be able to move the forskin around enough to get a through clean.

However I have just started to have it removed for cleaning on a more regular basis - I've also started using baby oil on my 'bits' before putting the cage back on. So far this has really helped in firstly putting the cage back on (it's a reasonably snug fit) and stoping the cage from chaffing at all.

How are you getting on with the cock cage thumper? Ru still wearing it?

I am doing in week long stints every so often, I usually give myself a few days off inbetween times. I still find it hard to wear at night but during the day time I have gotten more comfortable

Your body gets used to it at night but you need to keep it on or it never will.

I find the one ur using hard to wear at night. Glad ur finding it more comfortable to wear during the day. I got one coming from lovehoney to test so looking foward to see what that is like for long term wear and how I get on with it overnight.

Stuburns wrote:

Your body gets used to it at night but you need to keep it on or it never will.

I found this to be kind of true but my nocturnal erections have never waned intensity or frequency. Some say that they go after time but I've not found this to be so in my case.

Also used to use talc around the 'bits' but now find that a daily slathering of baby oil is much better when I'm wearing mine for prolonged periods. Seems to prevent much of the brusing that I was getting before.

My night time erections are still there and strong as ever but my body has gotten used to the squeeze. I wouldn't say they wake me up or keep me awake anymore. I am aware of them but no pain. 6 weeks locked now with 3hrs my maximum release. It also helps that my oh supervises my cleaning and makes sure I'm not touching myself and that my cage goes straight back on. I have kind of been made to get used to my cage. I think the adjustability of my device helped. I am now wearing with no spacers and the ball loop is at the second to last tightest. Whilst I am limp the device fits tight around me and I'm also right at the end of the chamber. I have found that my device is more comfortable the tighter fitting it is. Think I will always plumb for a device that can be altered that is until I decide to move to a more fitted stainless device.
    After plenty of reading on chastity sites the general rule of thumb is for the device to be 1/4 - 1/2 smaller than your limp penis. Most people have found this to offer the most comfort daily and nightly.
    I to use baby oil especially on my balls. Tend to put my cage on with the use of lube.

acuk [sign in to see picture]

Ive been using baby oil gel round the ring on mine and it has been doing the job very well. After a few different devices ive settled on the holy trainer until we decide this is something we will keep doing to justify the cash on a custom device.

AS for night time problems and cleaning we have stopped using it a night, for us its not needed as im in bed with her and there is alot of teasing that can be done :) also with a plastic device we felt some time out for the skin to breath was a good thing, also it alows the device any my bits to be cleaned every day as any non metal cage style device can get smelly quite fast.

For teasing any thing that gives my wife an orgasm is fun obviously but i would say the most frustrationg thing we have done is use a cock sleeve and delay cream, pure evil....

This is my review of the cock cage in case it interests any of you. I kind of focused on how I deal with being dom and still wearing the cage

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28546&reviewid=139759#r139759

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.