• Chastity device

    1449500126
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    I decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a chastity device, this one specifically http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28546

    The ring is a little tight and hard to get on\off. Going to see how I go on day one to mak sure everything looks like it should by the end of it

    I am very excited to see how this experiment works out! I dont think I have gon longr than two days without orgasm before!!! Let th challeng commence

    1449502013
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Good choice. That the one I own. Lube does help for getting it on. Good luck with the challenge.

    1449503697
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Thanks bondage god. Is it meant to feel tight? And do you find it easy enough to hide when you are in normal clothing?

    1449504323
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    The tightness is something you get used to the more you put it on. Do you put it on yourself or get your partner to? I've had no problem hiding it under normal clothes.

    1449505489
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    I put it on myself, my partner is pretty sub so this is a strange case of me being dominant over my own body

    1449505685
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I've never put it on myself before my partner always does it. Maybe it feels different if you put it on urself.

    1449517493
    KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2014

    This is one of the ones that I own too. I find the easiest way to get the ring on is to push your balls through first and then your 'old fella'. - it has to be flacid of course!

    I usually get the ring in place & then my OH normally puts the cage on and clicks the lock shut. I've worn this for a couple of weeks at a time and it's quite comfortable, especially at night. As it's one of the longer cages, the nocturnal erection has plenty of room to expand.

    If you want something a bit more arousing try a shorter cage - but I'd suggest that this is something to more for a sub than dom.

    Good luck

    1449521250
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Thanks for the advice Kept Locked. Like I said it is a wierd one, I might consider a shorter cage if I feel that I can torment myself with it. So far i have had the thing on all day and it doesnt bother me too much

    1449535964
    Mr black [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2015

    I own this one too and i like you am dom and wife is sub but i enjoy to lock myself up or for her to keep a key ... sometimes to enhance the pleasure of getting let out and wanting her so badly and sometimes to stop myself from getting erections to enhance the play later and also when i give her the keys its so she knows i wont jack off and again want her so bad when im out that shes gonna get it rough hard and fast just like she wants it ... as for comfort its kinda part of the fun i guess ...makes the balls ache a bit at times and my dick cant move about once its in there without a lot of resistance ... getting in it as above balls first and limp is the only way but getting my dick in the cage is my trouble i seem to have to really struggle .. doh i hadnt thought of lube but cage is only just wide enough to force my totally flaccid dick in ..i seem to have to drag it in with my fingers down the length of the cage in between the bars which bloody hurts my fingers lol anybody else have this issue ?? .. i will try lube next time though .. love it under my clothes its not noticable as a cage but i love the way you have the bulge of a pornstar .. im very happy with my natural size but anyone who isnt this is a great way to look and feel huge in the bulge dept ..and the weight feels great too

    1449579591
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Ok that is day one and night one completed. Now it is time for day two. I am not finding it too difficult at the moment, but I know I will have times when I try to claw that lock away

    1449597148
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    How has day 2 gone? Have you found yet of you do go hard while wearing it that it pushes of a bit? How did you get on sleeping with it on. I normally find it comes off in the night if I wake up and I'm hard.

    1449597397
    mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2007

    Just wait until you start going for months at a time! ;)

    1449598866
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Day two was good. The night was a little uncomfortable but manageable. I have to remove it for a few hours tonight because I am going to the gym, but other than that breather I will be full locked for two whole days. I am starting to feel the want for a release, but it isnt driving me mad yet

    1449603996
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Glad day two was good.

    1449607530
    KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2014

    Mr black wrote:

    getting in it as above balls first and limp is the only way but getting my dick in the cage is my trouble i seem to have to really struggle .. doh i hadnt thought of lube but cage is only just wide enough to force my totally flaccid dick in ..i seem to have to drag it in with my fingers down the length of the cage in between the bars which bloody hurts my fingers lol anybody else have this issue ?? ..

    You can always try the stocking method. Put a stocking over your pecker and feed the end through the cage. Then insert the end of the stocking out of the top end ofthe cage.

    Now slide the cage towards the ring all the time pulling the stocking which should draw your cock into the cage. Eventually you should be fully inserted and the stocking will just pull away from your pecker leaving you with the cage in position.

    1449609143
    Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 80
    • Joined: 21 Dec 2010

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    I decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a chastity device, this one specifically http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28546

    The ring is a little tight and hard to get on\off. Going to see how I go on day one to mak sure everything looks like it should by the end of it

    I am very excited to see how this experiment works out! I dont think I have gon longr than two days without orgasm before!!! Let th challeng commence

    I was kinda tempted by this as doesnt seem so hard core but just dont have the balls ... yet

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34924

    Look forward to your updates though

    1449617006
    Mr black [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    How has day 2 gone? Have you found yet of you do go hard while wearing it that it pushes of a bit? How did you get on sleeping with it on. I normally find it comes off in the night if I wake up and I'm hard.

    Hi mate how does it come off ..surely thats impossible there is no ways my bollocks can pull through the gap between the first ring and the cage ring its only 5 milimeters .. having said that i noticed somewhere that it says not to put on this way but i have to say to get chastity you absoloutely have to do this or you can remove easily if you really wanted to and on other sites it states that ur balls def go through first ring too .. hope this helps my friend :-)
    1449617118
    Mr black [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2015

    Alpha123 wrote:

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    I decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a chastity device, this one specifically http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28546

    The ring is a little tight and hard to get on\off. Going to see how I go on day one to mak sure everything looks like it should by the end of it

    I am very excited to see how this experiment works out! I dont think I have gon longr than two days without orgasm before!!! Let th challeng commence

    I was kinda tempted by this as doesnt seem so hard core but just dont have the balls ... yet

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34924

    Look forward to your updates though

    that looks cool one.. id not seen it before may have to try .. fuck its like buying new jackets in differnt styles and materials for your cock .i love it :-)
    1449625280
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Yea that new one intrigued me and I am only on day two of the project

    1449648765
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5728
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yes mr black & thumper the rabbit it does look very good the new cock cage. Love to see how the two compare with each other.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.