• help needed deciding which glass dildo please

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Haha I never thought id be interested in anything which didn't vibrate but recently I've developed an mega interest in glass and realistic dildos. There's this vibrating one I have my beady eyes on lol!
    It's definitely between the Tracey cox double set (one for anal, one for vaginal, wondering how long its on offer for though?. And the slimmer one mentioned above by ruby red *♡*xx

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Honestly if the Tracey Cox set is still on offer once you get to buying then I would recommend going for that one as you would have two for the price of one :) Or three for the price of one even, if you consider the fact that the clear one has two different ends!

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

Hands All Over wrote:

Honestly if the Tracey Cox set is still on offer once you get to buying then I would recommend going for that one as you would have two for the price of one :) Or three for the price of one even, if you consider the fact that the clear one has two different ends!

I bought this set last week....I love it! Try standing them both in iced water before you play...mmmmmm

slinky binky wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Sorry for the double post but I made a typo;
    I meant 'The ones I've viewed are massively insertable'.

Haha I didn't think a dildo is the kind of thing someone would be deseparate to inherit! I absolutely love this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32877

Even though the tip is bulbous, it's very comfortable to insert and it has a nice slim shaft.

Haha, dildos are top of my list right now, and I never thought I'd say that! its all about glass with me at the moment, the tempature play aspect & everyone speaks so highly of it. It's like 'once you've gone glass you'll never go back'. Lol!

I keep looking at that one and the Tracey cox set, I love the look of pretty pink one but reckon I'd be more comfortable starting using the see through one at first. xx

Angel241113 [sign in to see picture]

ive seen this one that i really like the look of, ive always prefered straight dildos as opposed to curved so this one really appeals to me! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30426 hope this helps :)

Oh no tears the Tracey cox glass set is out of stock until the 22nd of January! I'm going to have to rethink my decision *♡*xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Oh no tears the Tracey cox glass set is out of stock until the 22nd of January! I'm going to have to rethink my decision *♡*xx

Maybe back to the blue anal glass dildo?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I feel terribly guilty I bought the Tracey Cox dildo set again as it was on a better offer I have a set to return 😕

Fun Louise to I think you could be on the money, I'm window shopping for anything without a scary length now lol!
    Cltstu Lol, you bought it twice they must be good ;)
    Be wise, don't feel guilty enjoy your glass. I cant wait too see what I've been missing and what all the fuss is about! *♡*xx

slinky binky wrote:

Im so so happy, the Lovehoney geniuses have done it again. The Tracey cox double set is back in stock already! 💞xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I brought the Tracey cox set on Saturday. Got that at the right time before it sold out.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.