• Bigger rabbit

MarkJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi.

My wife currently uses the Mr big rabbit but it is not quite wide or long enough.

I have found this one but i can only find it in Ameraica "Pearl ecstasy rabbit 7 1/2 inch insertable. Could anyone tell me if they have found this or similar in the UK please?

Thank you.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Even if it was sold somewhere in the UK we wouldn't be able to tell you/link you to it. We can't mention competitors names here. Does it have to be a rabbit? She wouldn't go for a larger insertable toy and add a vibrator for extra stimulation?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19194 There's this one which has the girth but not the length. Most rabbits I've seen are under 6 inches of insertable length.

MarkJ [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the reply. I understand people not being able to link to other sites so i guess I'm not going to get the answer i was hoping for but thank you again for taking the time to reply.

It needs too be a rabbit. I'm quite big so my wife would like a larger rabbit. She is finding the Mr big not quite doing the job lately.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.