• Crystal dildos

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

So next to all the glass, metal, ceramic, stone, and wood dildos I just discovered that crystal dildos are actually a thing as well and wow these things are real beauties! What are your thoughts on crystal dildos LH'ers, is anyone on here lucky enough to own one :)? Personally I would love to try one some day!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Just googled, look amazing! X

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try one, I'm a big dildo fan and love my glass so it would be good to try a crystal one.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I think they're gorgeous, would love to try one (so long as it was from a reputable source).

I remember a rose quartz one in particular that wowed a fair few reveiwers some time ago.

I love crystals as a whole and love the sensation of glass dildos so right up my alley :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

They're stunning, and one day I hope I'm blessed enough to own my own, provided ethical sourcing etc.

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

@Lovebirds_x woa, wait, does that mean LH has sold a rose quartz dildo once? Ah man, if that is the case then I'm so sad I missed out!

Speaking of picking a crystal dildo an amethyst one would be nice as well, I love it's color :) Or even better, amazonite! *Happily dreams away*

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I did not know they existed but I am sooo keen to try one now! I still want to try a wooden one, I'm hoping LH may get rid of a few toxic dildos in the future and bring in some of these beautiful toys instead!

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I did not know they existed but I am sooo keen to try one now! I still want to try a wooden one, I'm hoping LH may get rid of a few toxic dildos in the future and bring in some of these beautiful toys instead!

Yup the more I learn about these dodgy materials the more I cant really understand why LH sells so many of them, I hope they bring in more pure silicone, wood, glass, and stainless steel. Crystal dildo's look amazing I'd buy one if Lovehoney stocked it!

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

My first thought was that it would feel velvety but I guess it depends on the quality of the finish. I do like the sound of them

Talia [sign in to see picture]

For the first time I regret that the rules don't allow posting links to competitors, because I can't find anything that looks amazing when I google "crystal dildo". What's the search term to use?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.