• How to introduce a vibe with my boyfriend

EagerToTry1234 [sign in to see picture]

im wanting to spice up my sex like with my boyfriend. We've been together for a number of years and it's been very samey but still very good. I've bought a vibrator this week to hopefully introduce into our sex life.
    How can I do this without the embarrassment or without offending him.
    Please help!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

To be honest the only real way to make everyone happy is with communication. Have you used toys together before? If not, it might be best to sit down and have a proper chat about how horny using one would be for you.

Make it about the pleasure he can give you. I personally went through the website with my ex and had him choose something he'd like to have a go with rather than buying it myself. Some toys, particularly more realistic ones or some that have crazy functions, can make men feel like you just want a replacement rather than to add something to the mix.

This should be something you share, not something that is just for you. If you talk about it, I'm sure he'll understand. After all, if you've been together this long he almost certainly wants to give you pleasure. Be bold but gentle. Good luck!xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Great advice from both of the above so nothing more really to add ,except perhaps don't forget many sex toys can be used on both genders so perhaps when you have your little chat you can also include that as well.

Once you get the green light from each other your sex life will be buzzing litterally and will pave the way for a lot of fun experimentation .

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

From a male point of view,you never know but he may have been having the same thoughts on introducing toys but afraid of offending you.Just a thought.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.