• Things you are surprised you like or want?

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I saw this blackout mask with ball gag http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33994 and was really surprised I liked it. Aesthetically, it's not what I usually go for, although I do like things over my head and ball gags. It got me thinking about other things I've liked that I wouldn't have thought I would have or things I have seen and want to buy that surprised me.

Some of the things I tried and was surprised I liked:

Crotchless pants

Dental gag

Anal hook

Realisitc dildos (this one specifically: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201 I've not tried another yet)

And something I'm surprised I want:

Penis pasta! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342

Are there any things you've been surprised you liked or want to try?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Mine was some latex crotchless pants. Didn't think I'd like them as I'm more of a girlie girl but I Iove them.

Luscious Libby [sign in to see picture]

I have been surprised that I really have a hankering for an anal hook, and am quite taken with a pinwheel too! makes for quite an unusual Xmas list 😁

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I've been lusting after the e-stim stuff 😍

And I also have a slight obsession with hubby's butt, be it toys, plugs or pegging.... Something I never thought I'd have any interest in...

I'd also like to try anal and I reaaaallllly want a jewelled butt plug.... But I just can't seem to enjoy anything anal so that's kinda out of the window

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I'm surprised I want cake. I've eaten enough already

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

A little while ago I was suprised that I wanted a male chastity belt. The thought had never crossed my mind before and when I came across them on this site I all but dismissed them. Now they enter into my fantasies every so often.

Other things that I didnt think I would like include needle play, bdsm in general (although I was very young at this stage), and butt plugs.

It is funny how we evolve and grow isn't it

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I can't stand feet at all. I hate having mine touched, and I've been known to cry my eyes out if anyone tickles them, so it surprises me that I like it when my hubby lightly canes or paddles them. Too hard and I wig out though, lol.

Pegging is another one for me. It was far outside of my comfort zone once, but I get quite a kick out of it now. I'm even suggesting it, which I never thought I'd do.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Wartenberg pinwheels are my greatest surprise due to the fact that I hate needles... I really freaked when I first tried them, but now I have about 4 of them, and a couple are very intense. They are now one of my favourite things, and in fact I am much better when it comes to injections too - totally twisted - lol :) xx

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I never expected that I would end up liking my nipples getting pinched, although after that it didn't really surprise me much that I also enjoyed nipple clamps lol

As for things that I'm surprised I want;

- Crotchless panties

- A Wartenberg pinwheel (one without really long pins though, otherwise it's too much)

- A glass butt plug

- A realistic dildo

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

I'm suprised how much I've changed in just the last year, and I have Lovehoney to thank for opening my eyes to it all, so far the things I'm suprised by how much I like and invest in  are;

- Fetishwear - Most of the lingerie I look for and buy nowadays would have been just a straight out 'no way' a few years ago for me.

- Nipple and clit clamps (honestly I was terriffied of them for so long. Yet even after forgetting to loosen them left me bruised for two weeks, I still love them!)

- Butt toys - This a hundred times over is the biggest adjustment for me, I used to be so utterly aghast that anybody might touch my bum or want me to touch theres in any shape or fashion, now I love my oh's bum and (secretly-not so secretly :L) want to peg him, I still cant get over my own issues in that department so not recieving but I'm sure one day. :L

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I hate bacon. But will eat bacon flavour crisps. How weird is that?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Didn't think I would ever be into hoods/blackout masks. I really, really want one now! Eventually would like to try some Estim things.. Abit wary right now but I am open minded to it.

fushia [sign in to see picture]

Crotchless panties, never thought like them, they sound awfull now I want them all.
    And butt plugs, the plunge yet, mostly because they look huge even the small ones look massive lol, but I really thinking about it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Crotchless pants and nipple/clit clamps for me. Not even sure why I put them in my basket but I love hem now 😍

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Monkey rocker as OH is desperate to get one for a bit of viewing!!👀

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Bodystockings! after trying one and it giving me a confidence boost I now have 5 and love them!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Butt toys. The thought of anything going back there used to freak the crap out of me (!) But now I like playing with small plugs and anal beads.

Also impact play...didn't think I would like being spanked...but I do... shame it doesn't happen often...

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Watersports, is the play that surprised me the most, didn't think i would take to it. but after the first time in the shower on holiday a few years ago, I was very turned on, so much so its part of our normal routine. mmmmm!!!

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

My husband wanted to try anal play with me for years but I kept refusing as the thought terrified me. One day we decided to experiment a little bit with fingers which lead me to the anal toy section of Lovehoney and now I cant get enough! I now own 3 butt plugs, a prober and anal vibrator and am still looking for more. My husband can't believe his luck!

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I want to try the wand! Have been ooooh and ahhhhhh over it for ages but Xmas is just round corner so one can hope it's in my stocking

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.