• Lovehoney Desire is here at last....

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Sound like a good plan if you already have the nea, lucky you ! 😊

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Am contemplating treating myself to the love egg, but am on my own so the free bondage gear would probably never be used. Can things like that be used on your own?

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Think both the wand and clitoral vibe look like things we will be adding to our growing toy collection.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

schmalto33 wrote:

Am contemplating treating myself to the love egg, but am on my own so the free bondage gear would probably never be used. Can things like that be used on your own?

I suppose you could always use the blindfold as a sleep mask, and try to tickle yourself with the tickler - but I'm in the same situation and not going for any free bondage gear...

Regarding the desire range: How does the colour look in reality? Compared to, for example, other purple LH products, like the Bedtime 10 functions vibrating anal plug (which is much more beautiful in reality than on my computer screens, where it looks bluish - just like the desire products.) My computer screens don't seem to show purple very well :(

Selling the product with a storage case instead of a luxury box/polyester bag is a stroke of genius, I think - much more useful! Thank you Lovehoney!

I'm really tempted by the clit vibe, I have just two issues with it: The fake metal plate (or rather its edges, which will probably want a toothbrush for cleaning) and the video which I think does not really show the vibe to its best advantage. I see hardly anything of the vibrations, and how firm or squishy is the silicone?

The Desire range product presentation videos are stylish, but I prefer the "normal" videos with Annabelle and Lisa, where they have the vibrators jumping around (or not) on the table.

I love the look behind the scenes - or would if I could get the video to run smoothly. Is the problem with LH servers because half the world is trying to look at the videos right now, or did you make the new videos in HD? My internet connection is not the best, but other videos do run smoothly...

jon19 [sign in to see picture]

That wand looks amazing

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Why's the cock ring black?
    Like, everything else is matchy-matchy, but... :P I'm guessing it's a texture thing, using a slightly different silicone for grip?

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

jon19 wrote:

That wand looks amazing

In appearance, it looks very similar to the FSOG one. I wonder how does it compare to that one power-wise... (Both of these have 8 vibration modes...)
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

jon19 wrote:

That wand looks amazing

In appearance, it looks very similar to the FSOG one. I wonder how does it compare to that one power-wise... (Both of these have 8 vibration modes...)

I have both of these wands, and I would say that the desire has the edge on the power. The FSOG also has a slightly more flexible neck, whereas the desire feels slightly more solid, if that makes sense. Hope this helps :) xx

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

This range looks amazing, but for me it's like opening a box of fancy chocolates. I can't choose which one I like the look of most, so the temptation to have em all has started to torment me, and that's as bad for my purse as chocs are for my figure, lol.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

jon19 wrote:

That wand looks amazing

I have both of these wands, and I would say that the desire has the edge on the power. The FSOG also has a slightly more flexible neck, whereas the desire feels slightly more solid, if that makes sense. Hope this helps :) xx

Definitely! Thanks for this bit of information, Scorpius!

Briona87 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

jon19 wrote:

That wand looks amazing

Definitely! Thanks for this bit of information, Scorpius!

Your welcome xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I was super lucky enough to take home the vibrating cok ring to test and I have to say what a lovely range and the material ! SO SOFT !!

It really does sound very good - would you say the vibrations are more rumbly or buzzy? xx

More rumbly tbh but one of my Favs !

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

The G Spot one looks amazing,

Writes santa list lol

x

Scorpius12 wrote:

I was super lucky enough to take home the vibrating cok ring to test and I have to say what a lovely range and the material ! SO SOFT !!

It really does sound very good - would you say the vibrations are more rumbly or buzzy? xx

More rumbly tbh but one of my Favs !

Excellent, I love rumbly. I have treated myself to this, so I am really pleased to hear that. I can't wait now. Thanks for coming back to me :) xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I need the desire range in my life....i can't choose between products, they all look so sensational, oh desire where art thou desire!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I got out of town for a few days and there is new new everywhere at Lovehoney. The dark purple is so elegant. Going to be adding some items to my wishlist and hope my budget catches up soon!

Rightt I've had my desire clit vibe for a few weeks now, and I just can't seem to find all the setting, despite how many times I press the + I only get to seven speeds not 12. 😩

Just read a few reviews and some mention 12 speed settings others mention 6, I'm confused.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The information says "8 modes of vibration, each with 12 custom speeds of intensity" so I'd go based on that. I haven't tried mine yet so I can't offer any practical advice, hopefully someone from Lovehoney can clear it up

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow looks at these. Looks like I've been missing out!! Where's santa at???

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.