• Lovehoney Desire is here at last....

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

The g spot vibe looks stunning and im certainly lusting after it!

I love Alice's behind the scenes picture :-)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy!  >.<

"The patterns are like Beethoven’s symphony for your vagina. They are like nothing either of us have felt before."

Bonny and I were sat with the person who coded the computer chips for the rabbit and g-spot (the bits that control what each motor does to create the pattern), and were drawing out how the patterns should go. We were so fussy, I think we drove him a bit mad... ;-)

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Major GAS incoming!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy! >.<

"The patterns are like Beethoven’s symphony for your vagina. They are like nothing either of us have felt before."

Bonny and I were sat with the person who coded the computer chips for the rabbit and g-spot (the bits that control what each motor does to create the pattern), and were drawing out how the patterns should go. We were so fussy, I think we drove him a bit mad... ;-)

that quote in itself is making me want the whole collection!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Here I was thinking I knew exactly what love egg I wanted to buy once I had the chance.. and now I seriously have to rethink my choice because wow this one looks gooood! Maybe I'll wait until there are some more reviews.. hmm.. this will be hard! Well done Lovehoney :)!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy! >.<

Thanks, Alice. We were super happy with the rabbit. It was a pleasure (no pun intended)!
    Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Ah purple *drools* 😍

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

If that G-spot vibe has the same motor as the Happy Rabbit 2/FSOG Greedy Girl (that I know a lot of people have asked for) then I MUST own it!!

Bad news: It doesn't have the motor... :-(

Good news: It has BOTH THE MOTORS (main shaft and ear motor) put into the G-spot shaft! :D

Saaay whaaaaaat!! *violently Christmas lists*

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Oh looks really good added to my wishlist, not to self need to reorder wishlist tomorrow.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

If that G-spot vibe has the same motor as the Happy Rabbit 2/FSOG Greedy Girl (that I know a lot of people have asked for) then I MUST own it!!

Bad news: It doesn't have the motor... :-(

Good news: It has BOTH THE MOTORS (main shaft and ear motor) put into the G-spot shaft! :D

Saaay whaaaaaat!! *violently Christmas lists*

Oh dear god... that sounds bloody incredible!

(Breaks mouse adding to wishlist)

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I'm supposed to be behaving myself (financially speaking) in the run up to xmas, but the combo of the pebble toy, free bondage gift and a discount code is proving impossible to resist! Also the fact that the pebble seems similar to the je joue mimi but with the things I hate about it (awful buttons, useless charger and no curve to it) elimitated!

Someone help me justify this!

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I'm supposed to be behaving myself (financially speaking) in the run up to xmas, but the combo of the pebble toy, free bondage gift and a discount code is proving impossible to resist! Also the fact that the pebble seems similar to the je joue mimi but with the things I hate about it (awful buttons, useless charger and no curve to it) elimitated!

Early christmas present to yourself, you'll give it a loving home, it's freakin' PURPLE! Need more justification?

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm... that G-Spot vibe and a discount code? (Believe it or not, I don't really want the bondage set, though, I have little use for it)

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Early christmas present to yourself, you'll give it a loving home, it's freakin' PURPLE! Need more justification?

Done! I had a 25% off code, you get the free bondage kit (I've been wanting a silk restraint), it looks similar to the mimi but minus the awful buttons and charging system, it comes with it's own storage case, I didn't buy anything for the last 2 months (to justify any christmas period splurges) AND it's purple! Too good to resist...

PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]

I must own the love egg. Just read it's review have tried quite a few but looks like this one will be the one. Need to start saving my pennies lol

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Oh just ordered me the clit vibe #superexcited

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Can't decide which I want to get first 🙈

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I went for the clit vibe as I don't have anything like that. Hope it lives up to my expectations x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I just got the Nea 2 though so maybe I go for the g spot? Hope you enjoy it!x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.