• Lovehoney Desire is here at last....

    1447954354
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    The g spot vibe looks stunning and im certainly lusting after it!

    I love Alice's behind the scenes picture :-)

    1447954543
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy!  >.<

    "The patterns are like Beethoven’s symphony for your vagina. They are like nothing either of us have felt before."

    Bonny and I were sat with the person who coded the computer chips for the rabbit and g-spot (the bits that control what each motor does to create the pattern), and were drawing out how the patterns should go. We were so fussy, I think we drove him a bit mad... ;-)

    1447956590
    GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 22 Nov 2014

    Major GAS incoming!

    1447960246
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3175
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy! >.<

    "The patterns are like Beethoven’s symphony for your vagina. They are like nothing either of us have felt before."

    Bonny and I were sat with the person who coded the computer chips for the rabbit and g-spot (the bits that control what each motor does to create the pattern), and were drawing out how the patterns should go. We were so fussy, I think we drove him a bit mad... ;-)

    that quote in itself is making me want the whole collection!

    1447961241
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 311
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Here I was thinking I knew exactly what love egg I wanted to buy once I had the chance.. and now I seriously have to rethink my choice because wow this one looks gooood! Maybe I'll wait until there are some more reviews.. hmm.. this will be hard! Well done Lovehoney :)!

    1447964211
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1478
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Argh! This line from Subdom27's review makes us so happy! >.<

    "The patterns are like Beethoven’s symphony for your vagina. They are like nothing either of us have felt before."

    Bonny and I were sat with the person who coded the computer chips for the rabbit and g-spot (the bits that control what each motor does to create the pattern), and were drawing out how the patterns should go. We were so fussy, I think we drove him a bit mad... ;-)

    Thanks, Alice. We were super happy with the rabbit. It was a pleasure (no pun intended)!
    1447966439
    Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 646
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2013

    Ah purple *drools* 😍

    1447966974
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 328
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Spoonerism wrote:

    If that G-spot vibe has the same motor as the Happy Rabbit 2/FSOG Greedy Girl (that I know a lot of people have asked for) then I MUST own it!!

    Bad news: It doesn't have the motor... :-(

    Good news: It has BOTH THE MOTORS (main shaft and ear motor) put into the G-spot shaft! :D

    Saaay whaaaaaat!! *violently Christmas lists*

    1447971139
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4590
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Oh looks really good added to my wishlist, not to self need to reorder wishlist tomorrow.

    1447973570
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3460
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Spoonerism wrote:

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Spoonerism wrote:

    If that G-spot vibe has the same motor as the Happy Rabbit 2/FSOG Greedy Girl (that I know a lot of people have asked for) then I MUST own it!!

    Bad news: It doesn't have the motor... :-(

    Good news: It has BOTH THE MOTORS (main shaft and ear motor) put into the G-spot shaft! :D

    Saaay whaaaaaat!! *violently Christmas lists*

    Oh dear god... that sounds bloody incredible!

    (Breaks mouse adding to wishlist)

    1447974196
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    I'm supposed to be behaving myself (financially speaking) in the run up to xmas, but the combo of the pebble toy, free bondage gift and a discount code is proving impossible to resist! Also the fact that the pebble seems similar to the je joue mimi but with the things I hate about it (awful buttons, useless charger and no curve to it) elimitated!

    Someone help me justify this!

    1447974316
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3460
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    I'm supposed to be behaving myself (financially speaking) in the run up to xmas, but the combo of the pebble toy, free bondage gift and a discount code is proving impossible to resist! Also the fact that the pebble seems similar to the je joue mimi but with the things I hate about it (awful buttons, useless charger and no curve to it) elimitated!

    Someone help me justify this!

    Early christmas present to yourself, you'll give it a loving home, it's freakin' PURPLE! Need more justification?

    1447976284
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1075
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    Hmm... that G-Spot vibe and a discount code? (Believe it or not, I don't really want the bondage set, though, I have little use for it)

    1447976714
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    I'm supposed to be behaving myself (financially speaking) in the run up to xmas, but the combo of the pebble toy, free bondage gift and a discount code is proving impossible to resist! Also the fact that the pebble seems similar to the je joue mimi but with the things I hate about it (awful buttons, useless charger and no curve to it) elimitated!

    Someone help me justify this!

    Early christmas present to yourself, you'll give it a loving home, it's freakin' PURPLE! Need more justification?

    Done! I had a 25% off code, you get the free bondage kit (I've been wanting a silk restraint), it looks similar to the mimi but minus the awful buttons and charging system, it comes with it's own storage case, I didn't buy anything for the last 2 months (to justify any christmas period splurges) AND it's purple! Too good to resist...

    1447976906
    PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 27
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2014

    I must own the love egg. Just read it's review have tried quite a few but looks like this one will be the one. Need to start saving my pennies lol

    1447990981
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1120
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    1448010701
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3232
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Oh just ordered me the clit vibe #superexcited

    1448010980
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5735
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Can't decide which I want to get first 🙈

    1448011101
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3232
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I went for the clit vibe as I don't have anything like that. Hope it lives up to my expectations x

    1448011166
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5735
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    I just got the Nea 2 though so maybe I go for the g spot? Hope you enjoy it!x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.