• new parcel (some wanted an update so here we go)

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

So as I'm sure some of you are aware I bought some new toys the other day. I have:
    Love honey basics anal prober
    Love honey basics suction cup dildo
    Love honey silencer 2.0

Had a try with all three (as suggested by @pegguin) but the silencer was too big for my clit so I kept the probe inside me (didn't hurt much at all and felt quite nice) first had the dildo in as well and pleasured myself the usual way and won't lie it did hurt because I'm not used to something that size had an orgasm after a few minutes and swapped the dildo for the silencer... Tried all the settings and it is silent except for the final setting which was so strong I'm sure I could feel it rattling my pelvis (not a bad thing!) even about half way up it was actually touching the probe I think because it was sending vibrations into my bum which was lovely, the silencer also hurt (wasn't expecting it to be so big!) but as with the other two was very surprised at how well they slipped in. So I'm going to slowly build up to proper play with them so they're not just inside me. I'm getting used to the size then it's up a gear. It felt wonderful and overall I orgasmed four times so needless to say tad tired now.

Only complaint (which I'm sure I'll get used to) is the smell of the material used for the probe it's horrible. The dildo didn't smell too bad and the silencer didn't smell at all. Plenty of lube as advised and things went quite well.

So a must buy will write seperate reviews soon may have a go with each item individually (you know just to get a fair enough review 😉)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.