• Guilty of using the same toys

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

I love that you folks have a box of toys. We have 2 (about to double to 4) but I think that once the new ones come in an old one will come out of rotation (but more I think of it all 3 for her are different in style). Maybe need to get a box.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Umm, is it bad I have two drawers full of toy and lingerie, bedside cabinet third full, and countless brown boxes in wardrobe?!

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we have loads of toys and only reguarly use the wand, maybe because it just works

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm guilty at neglecting most of my toys, because I have sooooo many, but the Happy Rabbit just does it for me! I may have to try and rotate them. I've currently been using my We-Vibe touch quite a lot, I was going to send it back, but I'm still trying to get to like it!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I do think I need to go back through my toys and organize them a bit and see what I am not using and determine if some need to be disposed of.

I think it is normal to have your favorites. Sometimes I will use multiple toys in the same session as well to mix things up.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah that happens! Clear out every once in a while the ones that justifying quite do it for us!

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

this is my life story same toys all the time <3 they are my faves though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.