• What would you parents/ grandparents/ other relatives say if they knew about your toy stash?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I actually worry about my stash being found after I die as well! Could you imagine children, grandchildren etc sadly packing up clothes, looking at jewellry etc then finding grandma's rabbits, bullets, restraints and glass dildos?!

That's a really funny thought, never considered that before.

if my mum knew she would probably disown me, she is very streight laced, but if she got over the fact they were sex toys she would approve of my "high end" toy collection based on quality.

my grandma (RIP) would probably role her eyes in disgust, although she wouldn't have any idea what they were for, again very streight laced.

Im kind of a rebeliose daughter. My mum disapproves of my OH as he is older than me, but we are happy, so she can get knotted. We are happy, toys and all.

[suspended user]

suspended user

My sister found mine while looking for socks apparently, while she was house sitting! I'd be embarrassed but she is soooo much kinker than me

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have regular anxiety dreams that my family discover our sex box! Mortifying. My family probably wouldn't say anything in real life. What could they say?!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

What would you say if you found your "childrens 18+" if they were still living with you?

Doubt my parents would mention it at all even if they did find/see the toys.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

My daughters not even one yet, lol, but in 18 years time, if I came across her stash, I'd probably be like, 'oh yeah I had a few of these...still do actually...oh dear they don't make them like they used to!' Lol!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

My daughters not even one yet, lol, but in 18 years time, if I came across her stash, I'd probably be like, 'oh yeah I had a few of these...still do actually...oh dear they don't make them like they used to!' Lol!

Brilliant attitude! Haha

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Well she may be my little girl, always will be...but one day she's going to want sex...whether it's with a man or woman. So just have to accept the reality and give her advice if she asks, or just mind my own business if she's like 'mum I'm not talking about THAT with you!'

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think that's the best way to be, if you're open about things with her she probably will be open back! I'd love if my future daughter would be open about it with me, I'd rather she had a vibrator than a baby at 18! Don't want to be a Grandma if I'm under the age of 40! 😩😂

RoosterX [sign in to see picture]

If my Mum found our Toy Bag, (think suitcase), she would laugh her ass off and say thats my boy. Following in the family traditioon, a proper kinkster yadda yadda yadda, by that time I would be embarrassed by the TMI from my Mum. She a wonderful woman and almost threw a party when she found out I lost my virginity.

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Wow that's a good one. There's only one person in my family who knows I am a virgin (I am 50), so don't know what she would think of my toys. Everyone else I think would be stunned to say the least. I am a fairly quiet person and have always (to me anyway) been a bit of an odd bod. However, saying that I feel totally at home here on the LH forums, but I'm not saying everyone on here is an odd bod. 😆

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Well god knows, I fear my mother has been curious what all these brown boxes are and when I've been out, opened them because I store my love honey stuff in them 😂 not that sex toys are related to being gay but I've not come out to my parents and I guess if they seen them they'd probably put two and two together hahaha.

I'll tell you a funny story. I got my first dildo from my friend from a certain high street shop and I didn't realise my dad was still in the house, I had cleaned my dildo and went through to my bedroom whilst I left the dildo to dry for a minute. What happens in between that time my dad went into the toilet before I could even stop him! Needless to say I had a heart attack because he would of seen it seeing as it was on the counter above the toilet. I told my mum my friend put it in my bag and I was trying to cut the dildo up and flush it down the toilet, my dad never mentioned anything to my mum 😂 😂 😂 that's why I need my own place!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.