• What would you parents/ grandparents/ other relatives say if they knew about your toy stash?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Hahahaha Bunny yes! The money would be one of the first things they would comment about for sure.

Worse things to spend money on, right?!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

They would be shocked I used glass toys probably...'what possessed you to try these???? Are you trying to give yourself a hysterectomy?'

Oh goodness hahah

I'm imagining them finding my speculums!

Ok.. So I'm going to take this thread further. So here's the scenario.. Your stash has been found. Which item in your stash is going to cause the biggest reaction?!
    For me it's got to be my speculums or my anal plug with a white busy tail on it haha I love this thread

***bushy

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Yeh I'm sure ive never mentioned butt plugs n bdsm....I once was demonstrating how good paddles and whips are too a couple of my family who I thought were more open. Oh my....it took me ages convincing them they're pleasurable.... if my dad ever found my box of bondage I think he'd have "serious" words with my oh bless him

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Oh goodness hahah

Ok.. So I'm going to take this thread further. So here's the scenario.. Your stash has been found. Which item in your stash is going to cause the biggest reaction?!
    For me it's got to be my speculums or my anal plug with a white busy tail on it haha I love this thread

You have more than one spec? I bought one once and it never got opened cos my OH just wasn't interested...so sent it back...

Biggest reaction... Gosh too many to choose just one. Here are the top three.

1. Glassvibrations Devils tongue - 'you want to impale your ovaries with that?!'

2. Dominix Deluxe open breast leather body harness - 'who do you think you are? Madame Whip-lash?!'

3. Anal beads - what are these for...oh my, you put these up your poop shoot?!'

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Oh goodness hahah

My mum knows I have toys... Doesn't know quite the amount or type though... She'd be speechless for the first time in her life! They'd be most shocked by the strap on I'd probably say Haha she wouldnt be able to look at hubby again!.... Or the sex swing lol
    Amason [sign in to see picture]

We have everything locked away in 9 LH toy cases EXCEPT for the vibrating American challenge! Can't get that in a LH toy case unless you chopped it up first and then it would take 3 cases to carry the pieces. My adult daughter knows we have a big stash of toys and doesn't want to find them. She would be histerical with laughter and then be very concerned about my pelvic floor muscles and recommend more exercises! MY OH would be mortified if anyone found our stash!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

My parents know about one toy I own doesn't bother them, if my mum found my other toys I'm sure she'd steal some for herself even tough she has plenty of her own to use she wouldn't be near as shocked as I've been when ever she goes on about every phallic shaped object under the sun she's used as a dildo and asking if I've done the same, if we are ever in a pound shop together I will always make a point of pointing out the batteries as she gets through a lot of them and refuses to spend out on a rechargeable toy

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

My mum knows about them, she was TMI-ing me about her sex life one day, and then said "oh I probably shouldnt be warping your innocent mind" I just turned around and said "Mum you don't know the half of it" and proceeded to ask her what she thought all the parcels were that come to my place, and then told her all about testing toys and everything. She was suprised, but we are very open and accepting family so there was no judgement.

I'd be mortified if my dad or nan found out.

Worst things for anybody to find in my room would probably be some of the more hardcore BDSM stuff. :L

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

Everyone I know would be shocked if they knew. Even my little sister finds it odd that I've got tattoos and piercings so if she knew this she'd have a fit lol. I appear to be very vanilla normally but I have a definite dirty streak The worst thing for someone to find would be our hitty toys like crop and paddle

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

My grandparents are all gone now, I never knew one of my grandfathers, the other grandpa was a bit... eccentric towards the end and constantly sought attention of other people - for this reason, he spent the last ten years of his life claiming he was very nearly blind (despite the fact that he very obviously wasn't) - could a supposedly blind man tell anyone he saw his granddaughter had sex toys? I don't think so. One of my late grandmothers was asexual/antisexual (she got divorced immediately after my mum's birth) and I seriously doubt she would know what were the toys for. The other one, however, would be immensely curious - she was one of those old ladies who love immensely embarrasing innuendos.

As for my parents, I know they have caught a glimpse of some of my toys (they rarely go to my bathroom but when they do, they do so without asking) on more than one occasion. My Dad doesn't care about any "silly stuff for women" (anything from sex toys through clothes to beauty products), he never makes any comments (and I am actually glad that it seems it was him who must have seen some of my toys when he and our unbelievably nosey neighbour were packing up my stuff - not that I asked him to do so, he did it without telling me about it - before the general overhaul of my flat in Prague). And my Mum knows I am really lonely and, ehm, sexually frustrated 28yo virgin - she too thinks sex toys are a little silly; basically, she sees them as something for young singles who don't have a partner. A little bizzare point of view but at least it tells me she thinks it is quite okay for me to have my stash...

Oh shit, I can imagine my M-i-L coming across my bondage stuff, and saying 'well well little miss Fifty Shades of Grey, you appear all sweet and innocent but you are one little hussy, who is warping my sons mind with your wayward lovemaking tendencies...'

double shit, she"s actually coming to stay and dog-sit when we have a long weekend away in a few weeks...gotta seriously put all that stuff in complete lock down!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I actually worry about my stash being found after I die as well! Could you imagine children, grandchildren etc sadly packing up clothes, looking at jewellry etc then finding grandma's rabbits, bullets, restraints and glass dildos?!

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I think my mum would die of embarrassment if she found my toys. She's not exactly the most adventurous of people.

If my grandad saw my toys and bondage stuff he's probably say, "good on you for doing what makes you happy...I once had a girl, when I was stationed in Hong Kong, who liked it when I...". My grandad has dementia and seems to always end up talking about his army days and/or the women he's "known" (in explicit detail). For once he'd actually be on topic!

My grandma would probably want to see how they work. I can imagine her switching on my rabbit and shrieking 😝 If she found my bondage stuff she'd probably say "ooh, bloody hell! *laughter* We didn't get up to this sort of thing when I was young. And you like doing this?! As long you look after yourself, that's all that matters to me".

My older sister knows I have toys and I think she's kind of jealous because her boyfriend isn't very experimental.

My younger sister has blatantly been through my drawers but of course she can't mention that.... I think she thinks it's cool, though perhaps a little strange. I generally get the impression she's impressed by how open to new experiences I am but also shocked because I'm the "sensible one" (yep, sensible enough to fool them all!)

My younger brother would just never mention it. I doubt he'd be surprised.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

removed

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

sorry about previous post, I could not edit it, so posting again:

Erhm... I am not sure they would make any comments My dad already found 2 toys, thanks to being nosy. Plus I could retaliate that I know about their own collection, including the erotic book I found when being nosy and searching for something once..., the dices with sex positions, which they forgot in drawer where there were normally papers for the printer.... Oh and I will not mention the vibrator I found...

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Im pretty sure my family knows to an extent so I hope they have come to accept the retality haha

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Im pretty sure my family knows to an extent so I hope they have come to accept the retality haha

So your family does not think you work for a company that sells bee products?

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

So your family does not think you work for a company that sells bee products?

HAHA unfortunately not crying

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.