• Can't stop! How often do you order?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Just had a look over my order history and saw that I've been a member of Lovehoney for 14 months now and have only managed to go one month (May) without ordering something! And I was abroad for a week in May with no internet access so it wasn't even a regular month for me.

Determined to get to the end of October without buying anything! This was made harder by the 25% off code and yesterday's DOTD, but I'm hanging in there! How often do you order and how long have you gone without ordering something?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've only been a member since June and I average at about 5-6 orders a month :( I've made 5 this month I think - including the tango I got so I shouldn't have ordered anything else really. Tom has put me on a spending ban till the end of this month! I did buy myself the DOTD curve sillicone dildo a couple days ago along with a gift for him for Christmas so I will have to pretend I bought it ages ago 😳🙈

I didn't make that many orders in July, I was busy testing out the beginners toys I'd ordered but it's all gone downhill since then... I no longer even use those toys. I've written nearly 80 reviews lol so that kind of tells you how much I've ordered since I joined!

It's a little addictive...

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I order nearly every week 😱 sometimes it might just be knickers but more often than not its toys lol! I've also received quite a few testers lately so I've gone from a sex toy drawer to a sex toy ottoman....I should really stop but I just love trying new stuff, writing reviews & talking to people on the forums, I've also gifted a couple of people, I don't even wanna add my total orders up, I'd rather not know lol!
    I think as long as you can afford it why not! The longest I've gone without ordering anything is probably 2 weeks....if that 😂 x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I joined in February and had several orders each month was really hard not to use the 25% off voucher this week tho still managed an order to get the deal of the week.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I used to order a few times a month, but now I haven't placed an order since 11th July! I reached a point where I pretty much owned everything I wanted, and the stuff I do want now is too expensive to buy (I.e. The doxy wand, womaniser, and other luxury toys), so I haven't taken the plunge.

Unless lovehoney bring out a completely different range of sex toys I probably won't be ordering much in the near future, I'd rather save up and put the money towards one of the luxury items I want. There's a lot of lingerie on here that I'd like to try, but being pregnant there's not much point, as they won't fit!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Not ordered enough tbh ... wish I had more money, n someone to share it all with.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

The longest I've gone between orders is 13 days. I normally order once a week sometimes twice.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I'd rather save up and put the money towards one of the luxury items I want. There's a lot of lingerie on here that I'd like to try, but being pregnant there's not much point, as they won't fit!

I'm trying not to spend anything so that I can save up for the xmas day sale.

Congratulations! How far along are you?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't a regular LH user this time last year so I totally missed out on the Xmas day sale, I hear it's amazing though so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out this year!

Only 11w2d, so still early, but my belly has seriously popped in the last week! I can still wear floaty lingerie but none of the lovely bustiers I'm seeing at the moment xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

9 smallish orders in 3 months - and the last ones mainly to take advantage of freebies/deal of the day. A bit more than three weeks between orders - then I wanted a DOTD. As I have the things I most urgently wanted, what and when I'll buy next will depend on the special offeres.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas day sale, though!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Xmas day sale sounds great, can't wait! Ive had about 10-12 orders since the start of the year, I had a month where we never ordered anything (torture)! i always order a few items for discount codes etc). Its without a doubt addictive xxx

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm fairly new and have a monthly budget - which I well and truly blew on the Womanizer (I did have 25% off, though) this month.

Nothing else for me for a while now, apart from essentials. After using the Womanizer, though, I don't think I'll have the need. I love this toy. It rings all my bells!

The Christmas sale sounds fab. No idea what to expect, but I'm saving already!

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying not to spend and I'm supposed to be saving for one of my big wanted items, but I can't survive the really good DOTD/DOTW offers or 25% off your order. Lovehoney knows how to get me every time.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Think my highest order count is 7 in a month. In September I placed 3-4 orders in as many days!

Managed to be better this month, until I saw the Jessica Rabbit was in the Bunny Blowout deal! 😳

I'm full-fledged addict!

bambi4444 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a student so its hard to afford all the things I want to try but I'm so addicted I am never off the site!! Cant wait for Xmas I'm saving up especially !! :) love that I can get student discount on here on top of loads of amazing offers!!

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I joined in August this year and have made about 4 orders so far but they've slowly got bigger and bigger and bigger lol! Theres so much amazing stuff on here that I want and am having to restrain myself from buying everything! I used sex toys before finding Lovehoney but never have I seen such amazing variety and such a great online community, its making me try things I never thought I would (mainly anal toys which I now can't get enough of!). Lovehney certainly know their stuff, I'm trying to save up for a luxury vibrator now as thats the next thing I really want to try :)

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Joined in december. Generally ordered once a month. Now havent ordered for about 2.5 months. Im similar to Boogaloo, got a lot of what I want so far and waiting for sufficient funds/deals to justify a purchase and waiting for that OMG I NEED THAT feeling :)

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I joined in August and I've done about 9 orders so far x

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I joined in Feb, I made a £70 order then. 2 weeks ago I made an £80 order and this morning an £90 order. Eeeek

ButtplugBoi [sign in to see picture]

Haha, this all sounds so familiar. I was questioning my toy buying habits yesterday. It started with a simple buttplug out of curiousity. Soon enough, I needed something bigger. Before I knew it, I was the proud owner of two dildo's, three buttplugs, three cockrings and soon, a chastity belt. I try to limit my purchases to about €100 every two months, though there have been times where I've just given in to temptation. But you know, as long as it's still fun, it's all good! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.