• How do you organise your wishlist?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Now this might sound strange but I actually organise my wishlist.

Starting with my most desired item on the top of the list, then working through the categories, so vibrators, dildos, toy care, then onto underwear (usually by colour).

I was curious, is it just me? Do most people just add to the list and have no particular order to things?

Some people have extensive wishlists, how do you know what item they desire most?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have mine on different by type of the item but not in a specific order.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have different wish lists for each category. On my toy list I tried to do them by price but have since added some new things that need rearranging. I wish there was a function where you could drag items into whatever order you pleased. My lingerie wish lists are usually in order of what I plan to purchase next but again when new products are added it kind of goes out the window.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I wish there was a drag option on the wishlist too it would make rearranging much easier.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fun Louise wrote:

I wish there was a drag option on the wishlist too it would make rearranging much easier.

+1 I have several wishlists, they have creative names that indicate WHY I want that item. So for example there is the "Curiosity killed the cat" wishlist which has those toys that appeal to me, but scare me too as they are for stuff we never ventured into yet... or another one is the "Intrigued by beauty" which has items in it solely because they are beautiful to look at (usually luxury toys). I would love to be able to organise the items inside the lists, or even transfer them more easily from one list to another, as I don't always have the patience to do it your way, Fun Louise. But I mainly use the lists as reminders when I feel like chilling browsing the site to keep track of the multitude of things out there. :)
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Mine are simply in the order I've added the items. I guess I should prioritise the items at the top as they have been there the longest but there's just always some other offer to tempt me when purchase time comes :p

I have that much stuff on my wishlists I have no desire to try to organise them any other way, I'd be there too long! I wish the drag option existed too...

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I have separate ones for each items like dildos/ butt plugs underwear etc.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Mine aren't in order but they're all different ones according to what type of toys they are. Like anal toys, glass toys, dildos, lingerie, luxury toys, etc

[suspended user]

suspended user

I just chuck them all in the one place!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I just have one wishlist, oh yes please! I don't order my items I just hope one day I'll get everything on my list x

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

For now I only have one wishlist with 4 items in it, so there is no organisation required.

I am in the process of making toy specific wishlists. I'll set these up so that I can easily remember any toys that I've found interesting or might want when browsing the LH site. I will then research some of these toys when I come to buy and get the right one for me

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Me too. I have separate wishlists for separate categories (lingerie, toys, books etc.) but I wish I could sort them by price or something.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Me three, on the drag function. It would be really useful.
    I have various lists, mainly categories, but I also have a priority wish list , it does get out of hand with everything I wanna buy from ere. If only I had infinity cash lol 💰LH would be out of stock! xx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I have a few wishlists, ranging from Luxury items, to essentials, but none are in any particular order, with regards to prices or colours. It works for me.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I have one wishlist per website, completely unorganized. I'm happy when I remember to remove things I've bought... And every now and then I even remove things I've decided I don't really want after all.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Um, I don't really organise it. I don't have a partner so there is no need to (not so) subtly tell anyone what I want the most by putting it on the top of the list. When I notice something I like, I just add it to my "tempted to buy" list. From time to time, I check the reviews for each product and when it turns out the sizing/material quality/power/whatever might not work for me after all, I remove it from the list.

I sort of know what items would I like the most so when there is a tempting offer or a nice discount code, I order something; each month, I decide how much money I can spend on silly stuff (non-essential books, movie tickets, sports accessories, clothing and lingerie, sex toys...whatever, really) while staying "financially responsible". Obviously, this greatly depends on necessary and unavoidable spendings. Sometimes I know I should not get anything, sometimes I can justify getting a couple of knickers to cheer myself up a bit, sometimes (when I have saved up a bit of cash for indulgent purchases) I can get a more expensive item. When it comes to lingerie, I usually go over my wishlist and choose something in a colour I currently feel like adding to my lingerie drawer (so these purchases greatly depend on my current mood). With toys, well, I know I need the Womanizer in my life so I have been saving up for this toy (I had hoped to get it for my birthday in June but with the upcoming surgery that was pretty expensive, I decided against it). I would not say no to several cheaper toys on my list but I know I should avoid buying these at the moment, I don't want to take money from my Womanizer fund ;-)

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I'm totally disorganised! Considering the amount of time I spend here, I should really sort it out. Dragging items option would be really good.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I don't, my main wishlist everything is ordered by the date i put it in i don't really clear it out so discontinued stuff is in there too incase i ever want to look if they are available elsewhere

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Two wishlists, one for tester items, one for everything else.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.