• So excited for my vibrating knickers tomorrow lol!

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

They're not here yet! My post is usually about half 12 on a Saturday because he stops to have a chat with EVERYONE!
    Don't you worry, you lot will be the 1st to know when they're here ha ha!
    Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared ha ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

jr78 wrote:

They're not here yet! My post is usually about half 12 on a Saturday because he stops to have a chat with EVERYONE!
    Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared a ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

It's such a shame there isn't a "like" button on here for comments cos yours are cracking me up. Your postie will probably end up with PTSD!!!

schmalto33 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared a ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

It's such a shame there isn't a "like" button on here for comments cos yours are cracking me up. Your postie will probably end up with PTSD!!!

Lol! And vibration white finger......do you think he can put in a claim for carrying all the vibrating parcels for the crazy lady who greets him like he's Santa Claus, Daniel Craig & Adam Levine all rolled into 1?? 😂 x

Well he could try, but I'd like to see the look on his boss' face if he does 😲

Have just ordered 6 of the drawstring bags in DOTD and am even excited about that parcel, think I need to get out more LOL

Oh blimey got a song going through my head now. The Beach Boys Good Vibrations. 😯

Hope you have a very productive weekend jr78.

Bob a job [sign in to see picture]

Hope the postman has got your parcel to you by now. Otherwise I feel sorry for him when you see him next

jr78 any news, the suspense is killing me? 😮

Hi everyone! Sorry I took so long to reply, had a family emergency over the weekend & this is the 1st chance I've had to reply 😖
    Well my postie brought my knickers, I was doing cartwheels I was so excited.....but I feel a bit miserable because silly me didn't read the description properly & they weren't what I expected, I thought they had a remote control but they didn't so although I love the knickers (they look fab on with the open back) & the vibe that comes with them is great they just weren't as fun as I thought they would be & turning myself off & on is a bit of a faff on lol.....on the plus side though, I love the masquerade masks I got free & a set of vibrating knickers WITH REMOTE has come up on the tester list this morning so I've volunteered to test them thoroughly ha ha!
    I do love the knickers & I'll keep them but next time I see something on DOTD I'll read the description properly before I buy lol! Hope you all had a fab weekend x

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

That's a real shame,hope you are lucky and get the tester pair.Would love to be the lucky one who gets to control your remote.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I thought they did come with a remote we did look at them. Glad you love the masks. Mine are coming tomorrow.

Onlyones wrote:

That's a real shame,hope you are lucky and get the tester pair.Would love to be the lucky one who gets to control your remote.

Well after my over excitement & stalking of the postie I'm hoping Cazz reads this & feels sorry for me....or the postie ha ha! Least she'll know it's something I'll test vigorously ha ha! As for the remote that's the bit I find really fun,think it would be amazing to go out & have someone else in control, saying that I sometimes jump with shock & do a little scream if I accidentally put my mobile on vibrate & have it in my pocket so not sure what the reaction will be if it's my knickers that are randomly vibrating ha ha! X

bondagegod wrote:

I thought they did come with a remote we did look at them. Glad you love the masks. Mine are coming tomorrow.

I thought they did too but it's just the knickers & the small vibe that you turn on & off, I must have had some similar on my wishlist because those definitely were remote controlled, I still like them though, knickers are really sexy & the masks are great, think you'll love yours 😊 x

Glad you still enjoy them anyway. Yea sure we will do.

slinky binky wrote:

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x
    Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I soo wanted to try these but unfortunately there too small 😥 hopefully they will start bigger sizes soon ,enjoy xx

jr78 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x
    My uncle died this afternoon as he was being transferred to hospice x
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I am so sorry for your loss x

I'm sorry to hear of your news.

JaysJiglyBits [sign in to see picture]

so sorry for your loss X I know how had loss is X I turned 25 this year and have lost both of my parents and a good friend died last week to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sending love xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.