• Strap on

[suspended user]

suspended user

Okay I'm putting it out there and I need some advice please. I've been seriously looking into buying an double inside and out strap on, nothing out of whack so far, you're thinking to yourselves! I also wish it to have a vibrator in it.

How ever I do not like the belts, and the knickers don't float my boat either! I've seen some beautiful 1930's style high waister pants from somewhere else that I could get but that's only an external dill on it....So my question is, can a girl wear the guys boxer ones? Boxers or chic pants would hide my baby pooch and it's all about hiding that with anything sexual with me! I know it's not very sexy or girly but then I'm not either of those things, a bit of a tom boy haha.

I really want the inside out ones cos I want to feel the vibes and let them do their stuff! I really need help with this one please! I don't think I saw anything here that ticks all those box's! I'd like to get it first time buying this!

Lastly.....thanks Corinne xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Of course you can, they're not just for guys they're just boxer style :)

We have these ones and I love wearing them, super comfy and as you say they do hide the baby pooch well :p

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Have a look at the Tantus strapless strap ons, there very good, we use one, the only problem was the better half found it a bit difficult to keep it in, but when she got her vaginal muscles working properly there was no problems, and of course i love recieving it.

Oh yes, it is ok for a girl to wear a fellas boxers, we like wearing yours.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Lovebirds and Rimmer57..I'll take a look at both of those.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Of course you can, they're not just for guys they're just boxer style :)

We have these ones and I love wearing them, super comfy and as you say they do hide the baby pooch well :p

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

I just bought them. Couldn't be asked to look for a 1.5 double vibe dill, will do that later if they do them! Thanks huni x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.