• Orgasmic Jiggle Balls

    1445202897
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Has anyone noticed these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34713 in the What's New section of sex toys? Hopefully these get put on the tester list when the new week starts cause I think they look and sound really interesting. But if not, I'll buy them if the reviews are good

    1445207497
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    Ive never found any kegal balls to feel arousing, but im tempted by these. Maybe the added one will add a bit extra?

    1445207852
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    JM88 wrote:

    Ive never found any kegal balls to feel arousing, but im tempted by these. Maybe the added one will add a bit extra?

    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've only seen jiggle balls in just twos so it could be interesting

    1445210192
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    Im really wanting the fun factory bouncer dildo, but i know i will never be able to justify the price! Im wondering if these balls would be long enough to get a bit of movement going?

    1445210350
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    I really want that dildo as well.. Well I guess wel'll have to wait on the reviews to see if they are any good

    1445212038
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I like the look of these, but I very rarely feel any movement in jiggle balls.

    1445243825
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4759
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Yes I'm very interested and they are on my wishlist, I just wish they came in a non pink colour.

    aaarrrrggggh I hate pink.

    1445245266
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Look like cervix bashers to me. I don't quite see how the addition of a third ball and extra length would be at all comfortable for kegal balls. I'll pass XD

    1445254505
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4759
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    They have appeared on the sex toy testers list now, I'm really hoping that I get to test these. I have quite a large collection of juggle balls and ben Wa balls, so I think I could give them a really good test.

    Fingers crossed

    1445254582
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    I think I have 3 pairs now but none that look that interesting so yeah fingers crossed

    1445256932
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4759
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm up to 9 sets at present, but it's getting difficult to find small heavy sets, so the chance of a different sensation from 3 balls could be really good.

    1445257166
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Look like cervix bashers to me. I don't quite see how the addition of a third ball and extra length would be at all comfortable for kegal balls. I'll pass XD

    I sent the fsog delicious pleasure ones back for that very reason..so yeah not interested in these either too big for me xx

    1445260546
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 663
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2015

    I was discussing jiggle balls last night with my friend. I have the basics ones but I'm looking to upgrade. I'm undecided between a few different heavier ones so I'm glad to see these on the tester list since it means they will get reviewed soon.

    1445449066
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 248
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Wow! I had trouble with the Tracey Cox ones hitting my cervix. I'd find these way too painful.

    I've also never felt much jiggle sensation. However, I do like my LH basics (the heaviest), and absolutely love my Ami+.

    I'm hoping to try the magnetic ones next - they look interesting and I think I'd love the cold feeling when they go in.

    1445459840
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4759
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    VR wrote:

    Wow! I had trouble with the Tracey Cox ones hitting my cervix. I'd find these way too painful.

    I've also never felt much jiggle sensation. However, I do like my LH basics (the heaviest), and absolutely love my Ami+.

    I'm hoping to try the magnetic ones next - they look interesting and I think I'd love the cold feeling when they go in.

    The magnetic hematite ones are brilliant you will not be dissapointed. They were my everyday set untill I recieved my new FSOG inner goddess set this week. I still think I will wear the hematite ones a lot, no removal string getting in the way.

    I have just ordered the 3 ball set, so I will review them soon. 

    1445461310
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1435
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    VR wrote:

    Wow! I had trouble with the Tracey Cox ones hitting my cervix. I'd find these way too painful.

    I've also never felt much jiggle sensation. However, I do like my LH basics (the heaviest), and absolutely love my Ami+.

    I'm hoping to try the magnetic ones next - they look interesting and I think I'd love the cold feeling when they go in.

    The magnetic hematite ones are brilliant you will not be dissapointed. They were my everyday set untill I recieved my new FSOG inner goddess set this week. I still think I will wear the hematite ones a lot, no removal string getting in the way.

    I have just ordered the 3 ball set, so I will review them soon.

    Looking forward to your review :)

    1445466449
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 248
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Thanks FL - KK, I will review, but won't be getting them for a while as I've just splurged on a Womanizer!

    1445468012
    Elle & em [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 358
    • Joined: 4 Aug 2015

    I haunt ever tried any what kind of feeling do they give you ?? X

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.