• Need dildo recondmendations.

RetroSpazzKat [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking through reviews and products but really wanted to get the forum goers opinions.
    I'm looking for a realistic dildo with a suction cup. The color doesn't really matter but I'm wanting the girth to be average and eask for a beginner. As for length looking for around 6 inches or shorter. 7 at most.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    RetroSpazzKat [sign in to see picture]

@paige: really like the first suggestion! I must have missed that one when scrolling through my options earlier.
    And that last one you recondmend the most looks interesting! The rotating balls within it sound nice, I didn't know that at first it just looked funky. I think I'll have to try that one (:
    Thank you for your help!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Paige's recomendation looks good but it is a little expensive if your not sure. Have you looked at this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

As it's deal of the day, it's a great price and has the option of vibrations as well if you like them.

Worth looking at.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

RetroSpazzKat wrote:

@paige: really like the first suggestion! I must have missed that one when scrolling through my options earlier.
    And that last one you recondmend the most looks interesting! The rotating balls within it sound nice, I didn't know that at first it just looked funky. I think I'll have to try that one (:
    Thank you for your help!

Any time lovely! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.