• Magic Wand With Male Attachment

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

Purchased this today and can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! I have always had this obsession with ejaculating without need to thrust or using my hands. Nothing is more intense than ejaculation without hands. The plan is to literally slip it on, turn it on and leave it to work whilst laying down. I'll let the imagination do the rest and adjust the speed accordingly! Am I the only one with this obsession? I guess it's like a virtual fantasy as if I'm being touched by someone other than myself. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and wondering if anyone else owns this toy and maybe the same attachment. Hints or tips welcome :)

I also have a partner. She doesn't know I've bought this yet and with the items I keep sneakily buying and telling her about later she's going to start thinking I'm a pervert! lol. Any attachments worth getting for the ladies? Ideally tried and tested or is it better to use no attachment?

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

The hot octopuss pulse is good for hands free too. It packs a serious punch.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that! Definitely one to add to the wishlist!

Well, my wand and male attachment arrived this morning and I've got to say I'm extremely dissapointed I couldn't last more than 3 minutes. WOW! I think this is the best sex toy I have ever used. Once I got it up to full vibration I couldn't turn it down fast enough to avoid climax, lol! I think mains operated vibrators are the way forward. I have experimented with my partners bullet vibes and although they have worked well they are nothing compared to this.

Love playtime. [sign in to see picture]

Lol!!!

Same thing happen to me. All the anticipation and setting up only to come in a couple of minutes.

Perhaps it good for stamina training or something like that...

Scubaman [sign in to see picture]

I've used the wife's wand with the male sleeve attachment. Great for solo play

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.