• Pocket pussy

Flirtyatfourty [sign in to see picture]

I bought the LH super tight Elle as a surprise for my husband. I have lube so I'm raring to give it ago but what's the best way to use it as a couple?

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I like to blindfold hubby, start with a little teasing and blow job then hand-in with lube before slipping the toy over him.

It's a good introduction to it as there's no awkwardness whike you're getting to grips with it as he's blindfolded and hes enjoying himself and being spoilt.

Thanks Jessica

keith1899 [sign in to see picture]

im a great fan of the artificial virgina tend to use mine every day

keith1899 wrote:

im a great fan of the artificial virgina tend to use mine every day

That's great to know. Any tips ?

A&MX [sign in to see picture]

sounds fun looking forward to hearing more could be tempted for my hubby

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

you can use it on him basically it will be like a hand job but with something between you i enjoy using fleshlighta on Mr it can be an erotic and bonding moment xx

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

I have a fleshlight which my partner uses on me. I would say foreplay is still important rather than diving straight into using the toy. When you move onto using it use plenty of lubricant, because wetter is better! Start off slow using long strokes, then short strokes at the base, short strokes at the middle and short strokes at the tip (my favourite bit!). You can mix this around a lot and it all feels good. Slowly increase the speed and the stroke lengths and ask him which he likes best. Once you're in a fast motion and he's nearly close to finishing I find it intense to suddenly stop and start slow and short at the tip again. Tease it out and make him almost beg you to keep going. Oh, and don't forget to use your spare hand to lightly touch his testicles and gooch! Totally amazing feeling. Good luck and happy experimenting ;)

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I love using Elle on my partner. What we do is play with each other and then I lube him up and Elle. He likes to watch me lube her up..and then he enters her and I watch for a bit and then I take over and move her over him after a short time ^^ she gets put to the side as we ravish each other ...we both love realistic vaginas ..xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.