• Weak vibrator sought

solarstorm [sign in to see picture]

First posting although a long time lurker...

Anyway, been happily married for years but like many poeple on here the time has also arrived for us to introduce toys into our lives and we have been on a bit of a LH spending spree :)

The reviews on here are really helpful especially for us novices in deciding what to buy and to see how varied our experiences and preferences are. We bought the LH Flash 7 usb charger but it was too powerful for her, although well made, neat etc so it won't be getting much use.

My OH has found that she prefers a gentle vibration for external thrills. So, does anyone have any ideas about what to try that, in her words, is not like a pneumatic drill :)

S

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I reckon the iroha Sakura would be right up your street, not sure if they still sell it though!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forums!😊

I'd recommend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31573 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26067 :)

I have both, the first was one of my first sex toys and the power is not too overwhelming, the fifty shades one is too weak for me but might work for your OH!

x

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I'd go for the Lelo Mia 2. I mean it's not weak by any means once you go further up in speed but the first 2 are very gentle, at least I found them to be. I thought they were like a tickle so I think the Mia has something for almost everyone

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

To be honest I'd go for the Lelo Mia 2. I mean it's not weak by any means once you go further up in speed but the first 2 are very gentle, at least I found them to be. I thought they were like a tickle so I think the Mia has something for almost everyone

One more vote for it :)!
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I second the lovehoney basics vibrator i have since thrown mine away also the small cupid bullet (connected by a cord) i believe it's 9.99 thats another one i threw away because it was no where near good enough even on the highest setting, the lowest can hardly be felt

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    Curiouser&&curiouser [sign in to see picture]

This might be good because it is a bullet with a gel-like casing which is very squishy and soft

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16031

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

This is really weak: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30877 and this might be worth a go as I tried a different Iroha toy and it was really weak http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27458

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

maybe a bullet vibrator i its for external stimulation like a rocks off bullet cheap and varying speeds.

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for the Lelo Mia 2. The be ke settings are so nice to wake up to in the morning. If it isn't to her liking, it can be returned it get the lovehoney guarantee. Win win.

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

The lowest setting on this is very low, it's not so much vibrating or buzzing as it is gently shaking:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30890

Definitely weaker than the Flash 7 - I think it would be pretty pleasant without being overwhelming.

Thanks very much everyone for your help. I'll have a good look at these and see which one I think will do the trick.

cral [sign in to see picture]

get a doxy wand and tie the wife down, now theres an introduction to toys

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

You could always try a Sqweel Go for an entirely different sensation that's not quite as intense? 

As for the Flash, if you've ordered it recently but really aren't getting along with it, why not return it for a refund or exchange? :)

Thanks Jess - hadn't seen the Sqweel - perhaps we'll try that too :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello Sqweel may work for her, or in general Lelo toys may. Yes, most of them tend to be fairly powerful on the highest speed, but they do have gentle vibrations to start with, which means they can be suitable for women who want not so strong vibrations.

VR [sign in to see picture]

If it's a gentle clit toy you're after, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Womanizer.

The lowest setting is very gentle, but will still get me there in under a few minutes. Setting three does it in under a minute for me.

It may sound odd seeing as I've only used it halfway up the power settings, but the orgasms I get with this are divine. And I can keep going having multiple orgasms without being over-sensitised (a huge bugbear or mine with any other bullets and vibes).

Good luck.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.