• What toy or bit of kit could you not do without now?

    1443955719
    D.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1260
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    It would be my steel ball stretchers wear them almost every day up to 5 in one go but only for a short while 3 all day

    1443956855
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 715
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    I haven't found anything I couldn't live without either, but I these two I'd replace if they died on me:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

    Simply because they are pretty much unique. If my rabbit died, I might get a rabbit again, but probably a different one, and the same goes for the other toys.

    1443959143
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    jr78 wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    This: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

    I REALLY want to try something Lelo....it's really out of my price range though...I think I'll have to wait till the kids grow up! Is it really worth the money in your opinion? X

    Try the xmas day sale! 40% of certain luxury toys. I've tried the Lelo gigi and didn't like it because it was so weak. No idea about their other products though, but at least you can return it if you don't like it, so no harm in trying.

    1443961918
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1320
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    This: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

    I REALLY want to try something Lelo....it's really out of my price range though...I think I'll have to wait till the kids grow up! Is it really worth the money in your opinion? X

    Try the xmas day sale! 40% of certain luxury toys. I've tried the Lelo gigi and didn't like it because it was so weak. No idea about their other products though, but at least you can return it if you don't like it, so no harm in trying.

    Apparently the Gigi 2 is out on the Lelo website now

    1443963398
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5739
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    This: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

    I REALLY want to try something Lelo....it's really out of my price range though...I think I'll have to wait till the kids grow up! Is it really worth the money in your opinion? X

    Try the xmas day sale! 40% of certain luxury toys. I've tried the Lelo gigi and didn't like it because it was so weak. No idea about their other products though, but at least you can return it if you don't like it, so no harm in trying.

    Apparently the Gigi 2 is out on the Lelo website now

    Lovehoney stock it, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28673

    1443966402
    RetroSpazzKat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2014

    I don't have many toys at the moment but I'd say that the one I absolutely couldn't go without would be the gabby rabbit g spot vibe. It use to be my colt egg vibrator but unfortunately stopped working a lil while ago so I've been forced to do without. 😢
    I haven't actually bought a kit....thinking my first will have to be some sore of bond age one that has a good spanked in it.

    1443967822
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1110
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Such a hard decision, to only choose one lol

    It would have to be this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

    It never lets me down ;)

    1443991840

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2836
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    LeilaK wrote:

    Such a hard decision, to only choose one lol

    It would have to be this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

    It never lets me down ;)

    Mmm that looks good! :)

    1443992405
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1320
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Ozz wrote:

    LeilaK wrote:

    Such a hard decision, to only choose one lol

    It would have to be this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31710

    It never lets me down ;)

    Mmm that looks good! :)

    I have the Lovehoney one that's similar to that

    1443992732
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 241
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    I'm a clit stim gal so bullets for me. My fave so far have been:

    Tracey Cox's for taking away as it can be mistaken for a lipstick if I have to share a room with a friend.

    LH's Basics Vibrating Egg - Used as an egg along with a bullet, but also as a bullet as I LOVE the variable controller. So easy to change the pace up or down.

    My newest - Tracey Cox's Tulip. A-MAZING for me (I wrote a review a few days ago, but it doesn't seem to have gone on yet). Would be even more amazing if it had a variable dial like the Basics rather than up/down buttons.

    Now I have these, I wouldn't like to be without.

    1443993763
    RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2008

    I always need a dildo nearby for when the real thing isn't there..

    I can live without vibrators as manual stimulation will do for clitoral play.

    1443998691
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 728
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    One of my wands probably! Either the Lelo large Smart Wand or the Vibratex Mystic Wand. Aw yes.

    1444011902
    magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2013

    Probably my trusty anal prober:-

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

    I love anal play and this always helps me to get in the zone, although it's getting a bit too flexible now and I enjoyed that bit of resistance to it, so I'll be getting a new one pretty soon.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.