• nice size anal toy

mrandmrsakn [sign in to see picture]

not sure on which to go for here,wanting a 7-10 inch powerful vibrating anal toy. some that look ok say they not great on vibration and the best look like the aimed purely for men. any ideas you wonderful people or would a normal vibrator be just as good?

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I find that lots of anal toys aimed at men are great for women too

X

[suspended user]

suspended user

Normal vibrator sends me to the moon and back for anal.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Why do you want 7 - 10 inches (I'm assuming length? If I'm wrong correct me...) I find I only really feel the vibrations on my sphincter muscles, not inside the intestine... (tried with the anal fantasy power beads: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14535 Most of the virations are in the tip, so when the beads are inserted all the way I don't feel the vibrations any more.)

So I'm now concentrating on vibrating butt plugs, and my favourites are the LH Bedtime 10 Functions and the LH inflating vibrating one. The Tracy Cox one is either "comes out a bit too easily" or "absolutely impossible to keep inside" (depending on the amount of lube used) due to its shape.

Of course, after seeing the Motörhead vibrator in action I have to wonder how that would feel...

kc. [sign in to see picture]

I find that lots of dildos, vibrating dildos aimed at women are great fun for anal sex as well. I'm always using my wife's and she is always having a go at me with them. I think much can depend upon what it is that you like, deep penetration or the feeling of being stretched. For me I like being stretched so her fisting me is great. Just because it's advertised as one thing doesn't mean it's not good for another use.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Normal vibrators work just as well :)

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

There's a big difference between 7 and 10 inch toys. Step up gradually to avoid damaging yourself. Half or 1 inch increments. You'll end up buying more, but you'll use them and re-use them, e.g. if you have a break, even just a couple of weeks holiday,

I agree with others here - Mrs JJ and I both use toys designed for both sexes. It's shape, flexibility, and size that matter. Vibrators vary in strength a lot. Trying different sorts helps you learn what you (and a partner) like.

Have fun x

M101 [sign in to see picture]

After trial and error, I found that a solid, hard dildo about the same size as my cock was best. Under 7" insertion, about 6" girth. Pleasure, not pain!

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

I think having a big hard poop can be painful enough. I have no idea how you guys can put these things up your butt. Each to their own I suppose!

mrandmrsakn [sign in to see picture]

yeah am finding it odd,wife enjoys it but no matter how much lube she uses on me i still not finding it great. would like to massage the prostate tho and maybe cum without having my cock touched but im just not feeling the joy here. dont mind a teasing fingertip or something small

caterpillar [sign in to see picture]

mrandmrsakn wrote:

yeah am finding it odd,wife enjoys it but no matter how much lube she uses on me i still not finding it great. would like to massage the prostate tho and maybe cum without having my cock touched but im just not feeling the joy here. dont mind a teasing fingertip or something small

Might I suggest anal beads. I have found these satisfying as I find most pleasure at my sphyncter. Also for a "hands free" experience you really have to try the magic wand and male attachment, which I tried for the first time today. Strap it on, lay down and away you go. You can thrust it up and down for more pleasure but you really don't need to do anything once positioned. The only problem I had was once I reached top vibration speed I couldn't turn it down fast enough to delay my orgasm and the whole session lasted less than 3 minutes! Can't wait to use it again, though I'll wait a couple of days to build up to a greater orgasm.

Anyway! Back on topic, just thought I'd share my experience there

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Normal vibrator sends me to the moon and back for anal.

SUCH A TURN ON X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.