• time periods, frequency and general facts about kegal balls

    1443416380

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2015

    My mates have been raving about kegal balls for aaaages. Finally we bought the fsog beyond aroused kegal balls as our first set. Been using the two heaviest balls with ease, also I barely feel them. They do work because I was astounded when it became apparent how much tighter I'd became basically over-night!
    But, am I doing something wrong because, they don't feel like much of a workout?
    How regular and what time duration should they be left in for?
    Id love to use kegal trainers as often as humanly possible if that helps

    1443426504
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4624
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Hi you don't have to feel a lot for Kegal balls to be working as you know. It could be that you are now ready for a heavier set. I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27255 I wear them most days and they work really well, but I don't feel them a lot. If I squeeze hard I can feel them.

    if you like the feeling of the balls inside then perhaps even you would prefer a set with free roaming weights but again heavier than your current set.

    It is advised that you wear the kegal balls for short to medium periods of time, but there is no reason you can't wear them all day. I do regularly.

    You can wear them during your period if you wish to but I would only do this if you use sanitary towels. Personally I don't wear mine when I get my period.

    i hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

    1443453758
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    The second heaviest ones available here are the Je joue Ami + and the heaviest are the fifty shades inner goddess ones. I have them both and would highly recommend them if you're looking for a challenge!

    1443454146
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4624
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    The second heaviest ones available here are the Je joue Ami + and the heaviest are the fifty shades inner goddess ones. I have them both and would highly recommend them if you're looking for a challenge!

    Thanks my dear I'm hoping to get the FSOG goddess ones as soon as I have a few pennies.

    Actually I was going to buy them today but no money, so have got to wait.

    1443457828

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    The second heaviest ones available here are the Je joue Ami + and the heaviest are the fifty shades inner goddess ones. I have them both and would highly recommend them if you're looking for a challenge!

    Thanks my dear I'm hoping to get the FSOG goddess ones as soon as I have a few pennies.

    Actually I was going to buy them today but no money, so have got to wait.

    Ty for both of your good advice. I'm going to go for the fsog inner goddess ones next as I'm looking for a challenge they weigh double the weight of the ones I own. Don't get me wrong the effects are amazing. Also, how long should I wear them for one session and how regular do I use them?
    1443457905

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Hi you don't have to feel a lot for Kegal balls to be working as you know. It could be that you are now ready for a heavier set. I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27255 I wear them most days and they work really well, but I don't feel them a lot. If I squeeze hard I can feel them.

    if you like the feeling of the balls inside then perhaps even you would prefer a set with free roaming weights but again heavier than your current set.

    It is advised that you wear the kegal balls for short to medium periods of time, but there is no reason you can't wear them all day. I do regularly.

    You can wear them during your period if you wish to but I would only do this if you use sanitary towels. Personally I don't wear mine when I get my period.

    i hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

    Please ignore my previous post. You've given me all the information required. Thank you fun Louise

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.