• Expensive Prostate Toys

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,
    With that 25% off deal untill tomorrow night i am thinking about treating myself to one of those fantastic prostate massagers over £100.
    problem is, i dont know what one to get. I want one that has extreamly strong vibrations and rotations, battery life isnt really a issue, somewhat quiet and really presses against your prostate.
    Any reccomaendations?
    Thanks!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

CWGarrow92 wrote:

Hi guys,
    With that 25% off deal untill tomorrow night i am thinking about treating myself to one of those fantastic prostate massagers over £100.
    problem is, i dont know what one to get. I want one that has extreamly strong vibrations and rotations, battery life isnt really a issue, somewhat quiet and really presses against your prostate.
    Any reccomaendations?
    Thanks!

Which ones, specifially, are you looking at? 

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

CWGarrow92 wrote:

Hi guys,
    Any reccomaendations?
    Thanks!

Which ones, specifially, are you looking at?

Nexus range i guess?

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking at these also as a gift for oh but I'm not sure which is the best to get

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

dont forget the Lelo range too

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I would consider the Nexus Revo Intense which is pretty crazy and awesome. I can't believe how it moves! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33239

Otherwise one of my all time favourites is the Rosa, if you are after luxury.. please don't look any futher than this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I'd throw the Lelo Hugo into the mix. I got one to to test, and after using it last night for the 2nd time I was left speechless which has never happened to me with any toy before. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34279

The vibrations on it are powerful at the top end without being too much (For me at least), and it's got a great amount of vibration modes with good patterns within them..

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

I've been admiring the Lelo's as well I looked at the Hugo but I can't justify the outlay, quite fancy the Loki as well but my OH would kill me. Hahaha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.