• Penis Extenders and Safe sex?

E13Lee [sign in to see picture]

We currently use condoms as our contraception. I was thinking of getting the Adonis Textured 2 Inch Penis Extender
    Would we still use a condom with it? Sorry we are newcomers to Toys and don't really know how these extenders would work for us

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

I got a 1" extender with no nobbles a while ago as a free gift when you spend over a certain amount.

We have never used it during sex but I have tried it on and I don't think there is anyway you could safely use a condom under it. As the one I have is the same shape as the head of the penis and smooth I see no reason why a condom couldn't go over the top as long as it was long enough.

I would be worried putting a condom over something with texture but perhaps someone from LH will comment.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

It would depend on how they fit. We have a extender and we don't use condoms with them. As long as they are tightly fit im sure it would be fine. I would think it would be hard to fit a condom on with it. They are quick thick so don't think you would have much sensation with both.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you could ask livechat i'm sure they'd be able to tell you if you can use condoms with extenders, i suspect you'd need to use another form of contraceptive like spermicide or a diaphragm with one

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

It would depend on how they fit. We have a extender and we don't use condoms with them. As long as they are tightly fit im sure it would be fine. I would think it would be hard to fit a condom on with it. They are quick thick so don't think you would have much sensation with both.

I certainly wouldn't trust the extender to stop pregnancy (otherwise I'm sure they would make that claim).

Go to the doctor/clinic and ask them but I think I know what they will say.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.