• Random toy delivery I didn't know about. Thanks to whoever this was

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

So I got an unexpected parcel this morning consiting of what looks to be a Lelo Hugo Remote Control USB Rechargeable Vibrating Prostate Massager - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34279.

I know the parcel to be from LH due to the postage paid sticker but my address/name were hand written on the jiffy bag in sharpie instead off having a proper label. There was also no note with the parcel, no email about testing or anything so I have no idea who sent this or any reason behind it

All I can really say is thanks very much to whoever sent me this toy. It is much appreciated and totally out the blue but such a nice gesture.

[suspended user]

suspended user

What a wonderful mystery! *puts her Sherlock hat on* Hm... it seems to me like a tester product with a busy day at the LH HQ... :)

Ahh yes, this might be a tester item as I have it on my wishlist, but I didn't get any email, there is no notice on my account that I have this and need to review it plus I got a tester last week and it has the regular LH label on it and such where as this just is hand addressed to me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

That's the "busy day at LH HQ" element, my friend. :) I think you'd better drop a line to CC or Cazz and they'll sort it out for you on Monday. In the meanwhile, enjoy! ;)

Well a quick chat on live chat and it is a test item but I wasn't notified of it.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I know some of my secret and secret, secret testers have not included the usual note inside I have had one or two things definitely my twitter comp prize that had a hand written note in and one or two things i'm sure had a hand written address only ever had one thing I wasn't expecting and that was something that was sent by mistake instead of what I was expecting but I did eventually get what I was expecting too

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Congrats on your tester x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yet another great mystery solved! *puts away her Sherlock hat* :)

Well thanks to era for jogging my memory. I looked on my wishlist of tester items and there it was but still the live chat was needed just to make sure It was indeed a tester and not someone getting me a toy.

Had one secret tester item in the past, but even then I was sent an email asking about testing it and then a follow up to say i'd get it but not to talk about it so I knew I was getting it.

This toy although it was on my tester list was still unexpected as I'm used getting emails telling me I am getting an item as well as it showing up within my account page as a tester item to review.

Oh well, it's sorted now and I can look forward to playing with it tonight. My 2nd prostate massager, but a big step up from the one I have not that it's a bad toy and in fact it's really good but slightly more basic than this Lelo.

Jordan eat your heart out [sign in to see picture]

You lucky boy x

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

looks like fun...

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I thought you had to have loads of reviews to get luxury items as testers lol but clearly not. Lucky you :)

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

I thought you had to have loads of reviews to get luxury items as testers lol but clearly not. Lucky you :)

+1

X

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

What a suprise! Have fun :D

Kittycat102 wrote:

I have 24 reviews so far which I think I a fair amount. Not sure what other people think of them but to get testers I must be doing a good job.

Even with 24 reviews and a few testers under my belt I never assume I will get things I put on my testers wishlist and therefore when I do i'm always grateful for it.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Have seen some people say sometimes the e-mails get sent to there junk folder so always check there to see if you got a e-mail.

bondagegod wrote:

Have seen some people say sometimes the e-mails get sent to there junk folder so always check there to see if you got a e-mail.

I have a rule setup within my email account so that all LH emails go to a specific LH folder buxt checked my spam folder just in case an email address I don't have was used to send me a confirmation but nope, just a bunch of spam.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I move all my lovehoney e-mails to a lovehoney folder I didn't you could set it up so they go straight there.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations! I've had testers come with hand written boxes, in fact one arrived this morning, that also doesn't show on my account, so it's not too unusual. Enjoy :-)

"I thought you had to have loads of reviews to get luxury items as testers lol but clearly not. Lucky you :)"

Although I think 24 is a very respectable number anyway, its quality not quantity. Else people would just be whacking out crappy reviews in an attempt to just get their numbers up to obtain more testers :-)

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

Congratulations! I've had testers come with hand written boxes, in fact one arrived this morning, that also doesn't show on my account, so it's not too unusual. Enjoy :-)

"I thought you had to have loads of reviews to get luxury items as testers lol but clearly not. Lucky you :)"

Although I think 24 is a very respectable number anyway, its quality not quantity. Else people would just be whacking out crappy reviews in an attempt to just get their numbers up to obtain more testers :-)

Ahh I see. I understand now lol I honestly thought it was just both really

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.