• okay here goes

    1441857714

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    I'm a very noisy lover to say the least. Other than stuffing my face in a pillow the only other option that spring to mind is a gag. Opinions please? x

    1441861111
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2672
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Yeh try a gag hun X

    1441869164
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1478
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    If you're looking for a gag, I'd recommend this one by Bad Kitty. It's comfortable, easy to clean and breathable.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32815

    1441872244
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1061
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    Just be warned it might not stop you haha.... I can still make noise even with my gag in

    1441873730
    NEvans [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2014

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Just be warned it might not stop you haha.... I can still make noise even with my gag in

    +1

    X

    1441874997
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6262
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Subdom27 wrote:

    If you're looking for a gag, I'd recommend this one by Bad Kitty. It's comfortable, easy to clean and breathable.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32815

    +1 I have this one and it is really comfortable. Although gags do muffle your sound, they don't make you completely quiet - lol xx

    1441894411

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    NEvans wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Just be warned it might not stop you haha.... I can still make noise even with my gag in

    +1

    X

    Hehe I agree x
    1441894715

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    What about the bondage boutique £3 and the basics LH one £6? X

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.