• Advice for novice

Beardless [sign in to see picture]

Humdinger or fifty shades of grey vibrator they look the same but are they?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

As in these two?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21149

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30877

No they are not the same. The Humdinger is 7.6 inches long and the FSOG one is only 5.5. The Humdinger takes 2 AA batteries while the FSOG takes 1 AAA. I haven't used both, but one would logically assume the Humdinger is both bigger (so it will stimulate the clit differently) and a little more powerful.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I've used both, and the Fifty shades one is silicone and more 'luxurious' but the humdinger is more powerful and can be used internally as well.

Though, honestly, I wouldn't recommend either.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello, just based on the description, they are not the same. Generally in my experience, vibes using AA and more than one AA batteries are more powerful compared to toy using only one or two AAA batteries.

Do you have some experience with toys? Maybe if you tell us what you are after, we can bit advise you what toy may be good for you to try?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I loved the Humdinger and hated the FSOG one. I'm not a power queen by any stretch of the imagination but I found it way too weak. Here's my review if you want more info:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30877&reviewid=94372#customer_reviews

TLDR: get the humdinger!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

While the heads are essentially the same shape the humdinger has a deeper cup and more pronounced nub than the 50 shades.
    they aren't the same you have to decide if you want a small clitoral vibe that has a variety of functions which will invariably be quite weak on vibrations or a larger more versatile vibe with a twist base to control the power. i have the Cal Exotic version of the humdinger and it's packed with power almost too much for me at full whack with brand new batteries, it can be used internally too the nub is very good for hitting your g-spot or you can use the nub for more precise concentrated clitoral stimulation

My wife likes the bullet we have on her clit,thought these two toys looked usefu especially with the hoods they have.

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I love the humdinger I've recently done a review on it , I havnt tried the fsog but love the shape of the humdinger the head sort of cups the clit .

Would highly recommend .

Order the humdinger today,hope it does the trick looking forward to testing it out.The idea was to take it away beginning of next month,but will I be able to keep it underwraps.

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

I think you'll end up using it before beardless it really is good 😀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.