• Toy that you have on constant charge

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

AnastasiaB wrote:

We-Vibe Touch!

Yay!

Penny26 wrote:

LELO Gigi is on constant charge under the bed.

I thought that barely anyone liked that because of the reviews lol

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Tango and Nea!

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

Durex body wand
    Not because it's especially good but rather because the batteries refuse to hold the charge once it gets unplugged!

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

I generally try and charge every toy immediately after using because otherwise I know I'm likely to forget, and it's really frustrating when you pull out a dead toy. But as others have said, the Tango needs to be charged a lot, because personally I don't believe We-Vibe's claim that one full charge can last up to 2 hours... on some occasions, the low-battery warning light has flickered after I've used it on its lowest setting for about half an hour. That and it's one of my two favourite vibes, so I like to make sure it's always available. My other favourite vibe is the Rosa Rouge, and although I've never fully used up a charge (I find the warming aspect really helps to bring me to orgasm) I always charge it after use because it does seem to take quite a while to get charged up.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

As overcharging batteries is not at all good for them, I take my toys off as soon as they are fully charged and feel really bad when I forget some day.

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

lelo alia for me. I love it so much.

Since I now have the Tango, I can't actually say that the charging is bad because I've had no problems with it at all but maybe I will the longer I have it. I guess time will tell..

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Since I now have the Tango, I can't actually say that the charging is bad because I've had no problems with it at all but maybe I will the longer I have it. I guess time will tell..

I've had mine over a year, used it quite a lot, and not had any issues yet- from what I can gather, it doesn't seem to be true of every device, but there are a significant amount of people who seem to have ended up with a glitchy toy. But I guess you hear more about the problems than when it works perfectly, so hopefully with any luck yours, like mine, will work just fine :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.