• Lost Chargers

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I am having the worst look with my toy chargers lately! :'(

Firstly, lost my L'amourose Rosa Rouge charging dock and wire which is a big deal since it is quite expensive! Have spent a very (very) long time trying to get my hands on a new one.. L'amourose customer service finally tell me they will send me a new one and BAM... it appears!

Shortly after I go 'Oh, I should probably charge my Iroha Yuki' which is hands down my favourite toy in the world and then BAM again... now its charging dock and wire is missing!

I can't winnnnnnnnn crying (Out of emergency discontinued reasons I panic bought a new Yuki though lol)

Does anyone have any terrible stories like mine? Do share!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Nope, but great name for a band.
    👍

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nope, I'm way too organised for these little incidents! You have my sympathies though!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Someone is playing tricks on you!

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I havent been unlucky to of lost any chargers, i thought i did during a house move but just wasnt looking properly.

My worst nightmare would be a charger not working any longer though! All of my chargers for things seem to break :(

X

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

My happy rabbit charger has gone pop. At first I thought it was the rabbit but OH says it's the charger :-(

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

My happy rabbit charger has gone pop. At first I thought it was the rabbit but OH says it's the charger :-(

I think your OH knows too much; it must be his fault.
    Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any toys with chargers :P Have you considered organising them in a box? Like always put them there when you are done with them or something lol.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I do have a couple of toys with chargers my Lelo i keep everything in the box it came in, it's Orange so should be quite hard to lose the box my sqweel go charger i keep in a small box along with my go other bullets and 'O' balms think i might have put the charging cable from my replacement in there too

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Keeping track of phone charges is not my strong point. To mitigate against this I changed a couple of the double sockets around the house with the ones that have built in USB charging sockets, and a 5 pack of distinctive USB cables.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I have not lost any charger yet but with so many of these around (sometimes it gets really annoying that so many things need different USB cables/mains chargers, this one is for the phone, that one for the iPod, this is a Lelo charger, that one a L'Amourose charger, this is for my Fitbit, that goes with my RC helicopter model...) It often takes a bit of time to find the correct one. I suppose I should attach little tags to them.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Not chargers but cock rings.. I buy quite a few for the hubby as this is his thing, he has favourites but always managed to lose them after leaving them to dry on our table so I buy replacements.. and thus the cycle continues.

So we moved a few months back ( you can see where this is heading) and had a friend help us move our bed and cupboard. Hellooo multiple cock rings..

A few days later I went to pound land and bought these small lidded tubs handy for lubes, oils and cock rings ! But now I might pick up more for my chargers lol.

M-J [sign in to see picture]

Not so much lost but my 3 boys have broken the chargers for their mobiles. We now have 1 charger for 4 phones.
    This leaves us in the position of me being very cross and going "I refuse to replace them, you've broken 3!"
    Now we are using 1 charger to charge up 4 mobiles and children constantly running around looking for the charger! Grrr.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

M-J wrote:

Not so much lost but my 3 boys have broken the chargers for their mobiles. We now have 1 charger for 4 phones.
    This leaves us in the position of me being very cross and going "I refuse to replace them, you've broken 3!"
    Now we are using 1 charger to charge up 4 mobiles and children constantly running around looking for the charger! Grrr.

Once they are broken i get a few from pound stores, they last roughly the same amount of time and im not too fussed about them breaking. Its a shame they dont stock ones that would fit sex toys :(

X

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

I think your OH knows too much; it must be his fault.

You may have a point there Sub! lol

Haha thanks for your feedback everyone!

I do *try* to keep mine in the same place but living with parents proves to be pretty difficult. The search continues..

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Yes, once lost the charger to a Tracy Cox cock ring, Now I ty to keep everything together in its original box or a satin bag.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have a big box of charges, I've been good and labelled some and others I don't know what they go with at all.... :-/

EVERYONE GOOD NEWS! I found the charging dock and charger!! It was in a box, within a box which contained lots of my clothes!

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

Box within a box. xD Sounds like how I hide some of my toys when I know that my parents might be nosing through my room.

I keep my chargers in the same satin bag as my toys as an incentive to not lose them. You know, because if I misplace it, everything is GONE. D: Most of my chargeable toys are hot favourites, so I definitely make sure I keep close tabs on them.

I love USB toys because it's one less thing to potentially lose; although I did once almost misplace the tip of my Flash while I was charging its body on my laptop (blatantly in broad day light because it looks exactly like a thumb drive). Thankfully I found it and popped it swiftly back into my purse.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.