• FSOG rechargeable wand

    1440260708
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    I recently ordered this for my oh, she comes home next week. Have I chose well?

    1440263886
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11366
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Never used it but love my Lovehoney wand so I'm sure it's a great choice :)

    And welcome to the forums :) x

    1440263972
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5730
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I have got this coming next week.

    1440264350
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    Thanks for the reply, and the welcome.
    I actually got it as part of a deal. I bought a massage stone and some oils, candles.
    It is a welcome freebie but I hadn't intended on getting it.

    I'm hoping it does the trick as I should be getting brownie points for getting massage stuff

    1440264525
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I'm sure you'll be getting brownie points with the things you ordered, including the wand. Most women love wands. I have several!

    1440264668
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    I'm hoping so! Have you got the one I have ordered?

    1440264755
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11366
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    I'm sure you'll be getting brownie points with the things you ordered, including the wand. Most women love wands. I have several!

    +1. My wand drives me insane - she's going to love it. . . . I promise ;) xx

    1440265145
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 729
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    I'm still too scared to try a proper wand! Tried the Lovehoney mini one, but I found it way to loud, strong and buzzy for me. I picked up a lelo smartwand demo one in a shop and it hurt to hold it in my hand so I wimped out on buying one and putting it elsewhere!

    1440266835
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Yes! The FSOG rechargable wand is more like a powerful vibrator than a "real" wand. It is less noisy than a wand, and waterproof so you can bring it in the shower (I highly recommend!)
    Best thing about it is that you can turn the vibrations up and down on the indivdual patterns, which I really like.

    Although it definitely is no match for my Lovehoney Delux mains powered wand, it is a wonderful toy, great for the shower, and a very good "mild" introduction to wands as well, as it is less powerful and less noisy.

    1440267344
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Yes! The FSOG rechargable wand is more like a powerful vibrator than a "real" wand. It is less noisy than a wand, and waterproof so you can bring it in the shower (I highly recommend!)
    Best thing about it is that you can turn the vibrations up and down on the indivdual patterns, which I really like.

    Although it definitely is no match for my Lovehoney Delux mains powered wand, it is a wonderful toy, great for the shower, and a very good "mild" introduction to wands as well, as it is less powerful and less noisy.

    Thanks for that, I'm looking forward to her coming home now. I always was I'd like to add but now I'm really looking forward to her coming home! She likes clitoral play with bullets and such so here's hoping
    1440267658
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Him n her! wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Yes! The FSOG rechargable wand is more like a powerful vibrator than a "real" wand. It is less noisy than a wand, and waterproof so you can bring it in the shower (I highly recommend!)
    Best thing about it is that you can turn the vibrations up and down on the indivdual patterns, which I really like.

    Although it definitely is no match for my Lovehoney Delux mains powered wand, it is a wonderful toy, great for the shower, and a very good "mild" introduction to wands as well, as it is less powerful and less noisy.

    Thanks for that, I'm looking forward to her coming home now. I always was I'd like to add but now I'm really looking forward to her coming home! She likes clitoral play with bullets and such so here's hoping

    If she likes clitoraly play, and you don't currently have a mains powered wand, you -- my friend -- will be receiving gold stars and brownie points enough to cash in the top tire reward tonight ;-)

    1440267896
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Him n her! wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Yes! The FSOG rechargable wand is more like a powerful vibrator than a "real" wand. It is less noisy than a wand, and waterproof so you can bring it in the shower (I highly recommend!)
    Best thing about it is that you can turn the vibrations up and down on the indivdual patterns, which I really like.

    Although it definitely is no match for my Lovehoney Delux mains powered wand, it is a wonderful toy, great for the shower, and a very good "mild" introduction to wands as well, as it is less powerful and less noisy.

    Thanks for that, I'm looking forward to her coming home now. I always was I'd like to add but now I'm really looking forward to her coming home! She likes clitoral play with bullets and such so here's hoping

    If she likes clitoraly play, and you don't currently have a mains powered wand, you -- my friend -- will be receiving gold stars and brownie points enough to cash in the top tire reward tonight ;-)

    Haha, excited now! I'm going to hold you to that! I will let you all know how I, I mean we got on!
    1440267953
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Him n her! wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Him n her! wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Yes! The FSOG rechargable wand is more like a powerful vibrator than a "real" wand. It is less noisy than a wand, and waterproof so you can bring it in the shower (I highly recommend!)
    Best thing about it is that you can turn the vibrations up and down on the indivdual patterns, which I really like.

    Although it definitely is no match for my Lovehoney Delux mains powered wand, it is a wonderful toy, great for the shower, and a very good "mild" introduction to wands as well, as it is less powerful and less noisy.

    Thanks for that, I'm looking forward to her coming home now. I always was I'd like to add but now I'm really looking forward to her coming home! She likes clitoral play with bullets and such so here's hoping

    If she likes clitoraly play, and you don't currently have a mains powered wand, you -- my friend -- will be receiving gold stars and brownie points enough to cash in the top tire reward tonight ;-)

    Haha, excited now! I'm going to hold you to that! I will let you all know how I, I mean we got on!

    (Just PS, hope you have popped it in the charger, because it takes quite a while to charge the first time)

    1440268189
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    On charge already, I thought I broke it though! Hard to push in. I've bent the pin I think.

    Thanks for having my back!

    1440270485
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    That's the wand I want so she's a lucky girl :)

    1440271407
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6256
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I have this wand, and I love it. I'm sure your oh will be very happy indeed! One tiny tip, when you push the minus button to switch this wand off, it takes a few seconds to actually power down slowly, then turns off, which is a bit unusual - just thought I would let you know in case you thought there was an issue. Have fun :) xx

    1440272180
    dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2012

    I got this as a free gift for spending over £40, we've not used it yet but I've charged it up and it looks to be very good quality.

    I think you've made a good choice!

    1440272490
    Him n her! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 5 May 2012

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    I have this wand, and I love it. I'm sure your oh will be very happy indeed! One tiny tip, when you push the minus button to switch this wand off, it takes a few seconds to actually power down slowly, then turns off, which is a bit unusual - just thought I would let you know in case you thought there was an issue. Have fun :) xx

    Thanks for the reply and the tip. Everyone is very friendly here.
    1440272557
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6256
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

    I'm still too scared to try a proper wand! Tried the Lovehoney mini one, but I found it way to loud, strong and buzzy for me. I picked up a lelo smartwand demo one in a shop and it hurt to hold it in my hand so I wimped out on buying one and putting it elsewhere!

    I also didn't get on with the mini one for the same reasons. The FSOG wand is really lovely, very quiet for a wand, and has low rumbly vibrations. It has lots of different settings and patterns, and the head is really comfortable too as its silicone :) xx

    1440283540
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2672
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Fsog are my favourite toys ad products. The wand looks incredible. Any woman receiving a wand will be super excited, especially with the quality with the fsog brand. Always wondered if a rechargeable wand would be a better option than mains powered. I'm going to check the wand out for myself! P.s your wife will be ecstatic

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.