• Scary toys?

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Just curious about this really, but are there any sex toys that scare the bejesus out of you?

For me it's definitely the electro sex toys. They're probably great, but I just can't get over the thought of electrocuting my bits! - I already jump a mile when I get a static shock from the clothing racks in the shops! I just can't get my head around the idea, it makes me feel squirmy to think of it.

How about you guys? :)

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Just curious about this really, but are there any sex toys that scare the bejesus out of you?

For me it's definitely the electro sex toys. They're probably great, but I just can't get over the thought of electrocuting my bits! - I already jump a mile when I get a static shock from the clothing racks in the shops! I just can't get my head around the idea, it makes me feel squirmy to think of it.

How about you guys? :)

Those huge, huuuuge dildos. They're like forearm thick lol

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

+1 on the huge dildos, they make me shudder!

Also those spikey penis sleeves and dildos, can't imagine putting something like that inside me >.<

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

All those "medical play"-bits make me run for the hills. Urethral dilators for example.. Just the thought makes me physically ill.

Overly large dildos too creep me out, but I wouldn't say they scare me... I just...wouldn't want to try one :P

+1 On urethral dilators lol

myghost [sign in to see picture]
    Estoshka [sign in to see picture]

Vibrators!

I am in it!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Have a vibrator that we received as a tester - it's been named 'the telegraph pole' enough said ! Lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Have a vibrator that we received as a tester - it's been named 'the telegraph pole' enough said ! Lol

Please tell me it didn't look like one..

myghost wrote:

Super Victor http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

Holy crap!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

My inner hygiene freak is scared of porous toys

And "realistic" double penetrators and fist-shaped dildos definitely give me the creeps. Cock rings with metal spikes, urethal dilators and ball stretchers scare me as well and I am no fan of those xxxxl dildos and plugs, either. And for some reason I find faces, particularly eyes, of sex dolls immensely creepy.

Some bondage items frighten me as well - I would never ever want to wear (or - if I had a partner - to see my partner wearing the stuff) a hood or a gag (especially a ball-gag), these just make me want to throw up...

(Gee, it seems I am quite a coward...)

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Tried a dilator,it really wasn`t bad!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Please tell me it didn't look like one..

Roughly the same size ;) lol

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Nothing scares me. I use ureatra dialtors and giganitic dildo's on my sub, and I mean GIGANTIC! He has the double fist and gets both fists in

However I wouldn't use them on myself. I tried to get this in me and I only managed the tip., like a centimetre http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31443

Sub can get it balls deep, he uses this as a warm up toy! My warm up toy is a tiny butt plug, hahaha!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I already jump a mile when I get a static shock from the clothing racks in the shops! I just can't get my head around the idea, it makes me feel squirmy to think of it.

Many things! I'm exactly the same as you when it comes to static shocks. I hate going on travelators because I always get them on those! So yeah, no electro toys for me.

Large dilidos freak me out and I don't like anything involving pain so any kind of clamps, hitty things etc are out. Clit clamps and fisting toys make me feel quesy just looking at them... I also don't like bondage things that are anything more than soft, gentle restraints, so hoods and ball gags scare me.

Also scared of wands. I picked up a lelo one in a shop once and the amount of power in it made it painful to hold in my hand. Couldn't bear the thought of putting one anywhere more sensitive!

Urethal dilators geniuinely make me feel sick to my stomach. No amount of money would convince me to try one.

Less scary, but still a no go for me is rubber/jelly toys as I'm very concerned about hygiene. I cringe to think of some of the stuff I used to own from a shop that may sound like Man Bummers. Fortunately they were so crap I barely used them.

You know those kind of girly toys that are referred to on the packaging as 'non-intimidating couple friendly intimate pleasure objects' with the pastel coloured packaging and extensive instructions tellign you to gently massage your thighs with it first? I think I'm who they had in mind when considering their target market. I'm such a wimp...

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

myghost wrote:

Super Victor http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

Holy crap!

OMG that would be like giving birth in reverse!

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33053

These are terrifying. I couldn't let my husband have one of these in our room, I'd be too scared that it would come to life in all the wrong ways and knife me in my sleep.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

These are terrifying. I couldn't let my husband have one of these in our room, I'd be too scared that it would come to life in all the wrong ways and knife me in my sleep.

hahahahaha pmsl!!! Imagine if your hubby said fancy a 3sum with her?

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

You wouldn't like my life sized 12th Doctor doll then, but you can see he's a doll for me it rubber masks I've seen skeleton masks , a gag would no no, and blindfolds too I am visually impaired, so any less sight is not for discussion.

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Oh my goodness!!! I just read the description... Lifelike hair and nails??!? Why? Why would you want lifelike nails? Aarfff.... I need to pull an all nighter with my dissertation, so thanks for the insentive not to go to sleep!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.