• Disinfectant and pleasure skin toys

Shy user [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    Does anyone know if it's ok to clean pleasure skin dildo with a weak zoflora solution please?

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Nooooooo!

Zoflora is a skin irritant, I'm sure there's a hazard symbol on the box. Pleasure skin is porous, meaning it could potentially soak up some of the fluid and you don't want that inside you. Buy a sex toy cleaner, they're cheaper than Zoflora and you only need a few squirts.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Nooooooo!

Zoflora is a skin irritant, I'm sure there's a hazard symbol on the box. Pleasure skin is porous, meaning it could potentially soak up some of the fluid and you don't want that inside you. Buy a sex toy cleaner, they're cheaper than Zoflora and you only need a few squirts.

+1 I got some on my hand once and didnt wash it off straight away it really stung after a while, let alone on your intimate parts!

X

Shy user [sign in to see picture]

Ok , thanks for the replies.😍

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Dear God please don't and step away from household cleaning product!!!!! Love honey sell antibacterial wipes and cleaners made specifically for toys. In fact most sites selling toys do. These are made in way won't cause irritated skin or trip to a&e !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.