• Help me choose my first luxury toy?

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

I need some input please!

It's between these three:

Happy Rabbit 2: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

The Trumpeter Swan: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

The Adore Power Swan Rabbit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28074

Now, I'm highly intrigued by the lower two, the Trumpeter for its shape and supposedly deep vibrations, the Power Swan because it looks like it really "digs at" your Gs-spot.

But the happy rabbit 2 has gotten such good rave reviews, is it worth splurging the extra pounds to go up a notch or two?

If anyone has any input, experiences or other (and better) suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I'm after:
    Rechargable
    Deep rumbling vibrations (none of those angry wasp with a hissy-fit vibrators please!)
    G-spot stimulation (I've quite recently started exploring that world. and I think I'll like it!)

Kinkfactor [sign in to see picture]

The bottom two are on my shortlist too!! I am thinking the trumpeter - i love bathroom play and it's completely waterproof and it looks beautiful and discrete! Let me know what you decide on!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

I need some input please!

It's between these three:

Happy Rabbit 2: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

The Trumpeter Swan: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

The Adore Power Swan Rabbit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28074

Now, I'm highly intrigued by the lower two, the Trumpeter for its shape and supposedly deep vibrations, the Power Swan because it looks like it really "digs at" your Gs-spot.

But the happy rabbit 2 has gotten such good rave reviews, is it worth splurging the extra pounds to go up a notch or two?

If anyone has any input, experiences or other (and better) suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I'm after:
    Rechargable
    Deep rumbling vibrations (none of those angry wasp with a hissy-fit vibrators please!)
    G-spot stimulation (I've quite recently started exploring that world. and I think I'll like it!)

The trumpeter is on my list too and so is the adore lol. If it was me, I'd go for the trumpeter cause it seems like that toy was made for g spot stim lol

I have that happy rabbit 2 arriving tomorrow as I'm trying to figure out my g spot and try and get an orgasm from stimulating it. I guess I'll see if it helps :)

But remember, you can return it if it isn't right for you and end up getting a different one :)

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

I have the Happy Rabbit 2 and I love it to death

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Would you consider it "powerful" on the inside bits?

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

The strongest continuous vibrating pattern is very strong, at least to me. It's definitely the strongest vibrating toy I have, it makes some very loud noise if you leave it on the table when it's turned on.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

I have this and would definitely consider the shaft to be powerful. The lower settings can feel a bit ....itchy.... internally but when you crank it up to full it's got a deep rumble as opposed to a high pitched buzz.

The internal vibes of some rabbits seems to disappear when the ears go on, but not this. You can feel both, especially if you have them on different patterns :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Yep, I would.

I have both rabbits and they are very good, delivering slightly different sensations - I love the strong, powerful patterns of the HR 2, and the rotating motion of the tip of my Adore coupled with continuous vibrations. Both toys pack a punch, both have "rabbity ears" that stimulate my clitoris in a brilliant way, the silicone of the Adore is softer to touch but the toy, unlike the Happy Bunny, is not waterproof. I would say the greatest thing about the HR 2 is that it feels more expensive than it is while the Adore may be a bit overpriced (seeing I once got mine for about £60, I can hardly complain, though).

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

I have this and would definitely consider the shaft to be powerful. The lower settings can feel a bit ....itchy.... internally but when you crank it up to full it's got a deep rumble as opposed to a high pitched buzz.

The internal vibes of some rabbits seems to disappear when the ears go on, but not this. You can feel both, especially if you have them on different patterns :)

This 😊

Eeeexcellent! Thanks for all the good advice! I think I'll try the Happy Rabbit 2 as it seems you really get good value from your money!

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Eeeexcellent! Thanks for all the good advice! I think I'll try the Happy Rabbit 2 as it seems you really get good value from your money!

Nice, write a review once you've used it a few times. I will be too :)

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Out of all of those I would suggest the Happy Rabbit. Swan is such a lovely range but the silicone is really draggy making it pretty uncomfortable unless you have a lifetime supply of lubricant! I have the whooper and after using it I actually dread removing it because it doesnt feel nice at all!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Out of all of those I would suggest the Happy Rabbit. Swan is such a lovely range but the silicone is really draggy making it pretty uncomfortable unless you have a lifetime supply of lubricant! I have the whooper and after using it I actually dread removing it because it doesnt feel nice at all!

Thanks Paige! That's good advice =) I feel even more confident in my decision now. The Happy Rabbit should be here any time now ;-)

Still so fascinated by the shape of the trumpeter... Probably maybe possibly next time :P

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

If i had to choose i would choose the bottom one

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Happy rabbit hands down

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.