• Ceramic Dildos

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

^ Ceramic is non-porous if it's fired and glazed correctly with the right type of glaze.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I've never quite understood how a ceramic dildo could feel different enough to a glass or metal one that it's worth the risk of breakage, either during use or during storage/cleaning/whatever. The fact that them breaking is posisble at all, no matter how rarely it may happen, just puts me right off when I can stick to my trusty glass companions for firm g-spot stimulation and temperature play with no worries. Thrusting a hollow piece of ceramic inside me is just too stressful a thought for not entirely unique sensations...

I mean I was wary of glass, but ceramic...just nope. Solid ceramic, maybe. Maybe. But still probably nope lol

MrCon [sign in to see picture]

I have two concerns about them.

1) Is there a chance to break during the use? I imagine that cramic shards should be very sharp

2) I know that most ceramic materials are very porous... so what is the deal in the hygiene side of it?

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

MrCon wrote:

I have two concerns about them.

1) Is there a chance to break during the use? I imagine that cramic shards should be very sharp

2) I know that most ceramic materials are very porous... so what is the deal in the hygiene side of it?

During use I would doubt it to be honest lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.