• Ceramic Dildos

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

What's your opinion on them? What are they like? Would recommend them?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Not seen them but imagine they are like glass with the ability to be more decorative.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I would love to know myself. I have always steered clear of them beacuse I can imagine breaking one the clumsy person I am.

X

Apparently you can fill them with warm or cold water which is interesting to me lol

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Apparently you can fill them with warm or cold water which is interesting to me lol

Oooh *runs off to look* I didnt know this!

X

NEvans wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Oooh *runs off to look* I didnt know this!

X

Which makes it easier than glass in some ways lol

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Omg I love ceramix, they're second best to my glass collection. But you can fill them with hot or cold water and even get strap on ones too. I love them!

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I have one simular to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29893 and love it. I still prefer glass, but if you like glass then I think you will like ceramic too!

LibraLover wrote:

I have one simular to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29893 and love it. I still prefer glass, but if you like glass then I think you will like ceramic too!

Glass is legit my best friend lol I'm in love with it

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I have one and I love it to death but that's purely cos it's boldly ribbed with a pronounced g-spot stalking tip. I wanted to do the water thing but the idea of not getting it dry properly and scuzz forming inside puts me off.

That said, I have warmed/cooled mine in the same way you would glass and it seems to hold its temp better than glass does. There's not much lube needed either cos the finish is kinda pearly.

The downside to ceramic toys is, they're just like any other ceramic item in that the lightest knock chips the finish and if they're dropped they'll explode so they're not as robust as glass.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

I have the Ceramix No.6 - it's alright, nothing special tbh. Much prefer glass and metal.

Spoonerism wrote:

I have the Ceramix No.6 - it's alright, nothing special tbh. Much prefer glass and metal.

I'd love something metal but they're so expensive lol

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

LibraLover wrote:

How come I have never noticed Lovehoney sold dildos like this??? Now I really want one! Having purchased something last week I can hardly justify getting it right now. Hmm, but seeing the product info does not say "only x in stock", there is probably still enough time to buy it before it actually gets discontinued. I will be keeping my eyes on this product page...
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

How come I have never noticed Lovehoney sold dildos like this??? Now I really want one! Having purchased something last week I can hardly justify getting it right now. Hmm, but seeing the product info does not say "only x in stock", there is probably still enough time to buy it before it actually gets discontinued. I will be keeping my eyes on this product page...

When I bought mine all the ceramic dildos on Lovehoney were out of stock and discontinued...I didn't even realise this one was saying in stock now!! Just checked and this is the exact one I have, just bought elsewhere.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

LibraLover wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

When I bought mine all the ceramic dildos on Lovehoney were out of stock and discontinued...I didn't even realise this one was saying in stock now!! Just checked and this is the exact one I have, just bought elsewhere.

Yeah, I saw ceramic stuff among discontinued products but never among items that were (still) for sale.

Well buying a ceramic dildo is next on my list after I've saved up for the We-Vibe Touch

Pixiee23 [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a collection of toys.... And whilst browsing I always admire the ceramix and glass ones. they are so pretty and I imagine them feeling great. Alas I have not yet plucked up the courage to add one to my entourage, I always imagine one chipping, as myself and my partner are complete cluxes. This has always put me off. But after reading a few of these comments I may just have to take the leap..... Wish me luck :) Thanks guys x

Pixiee23 wrote:

I have quite a collection of toys.... And whilst browsing I always admire the ceramix and glass ones. they are so pretty and I imagine them feeling great. Alas I have not yet plucked up the courage to add one to my entourage, I always imagine one chipping, as myself and my partner are complete cluxes. This has always put me off. But after reading a few of these comments I may just have to take the leap..... Wish me luck :) Thanks guys x

Glass is definitely a winner :)

Dunny&Smithy [sign in to see picture]

Recently bought our first ceramic dildo and it's amazing! We enjoy temperature play and actually own several Njoy stainless steel toys too so ceramic was a clear player to add to our toy collection. We tried it with crushed ice and had over an hour of cold temperature fun too.

SvenTS [sign in to see picture]

I'm always intrigued by them but, knowing how porous a lot of ceramic can be, I'm always mildly concerned when it comes to the hygiene factor with ordering them blind and the local shops don't carry them. That said they do advertise the one in the link as non-porous and I do love temperature play....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.