• Tip for using curved toys

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I noticed in review and forum discussions that a lot of people have said that they find curved toys like the L'amourose rosa and swan whooper uncomfortable to insert/remove. I used to have the same issue but I've started using this sliquid sassy lube and it's so much more comfortable using my rosa now: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

It's meant to be for anal use, but I just use it as normal and it's worked brilliantly for me. Just wanted to share that in case it helps anyone else.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Seconding this! I always use Sassy with my toys with draggy silicone and it works wonders.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I usually avoid silicone toys because of the drag or I wait until I'm really aroused to be able to use one because of the drag and they do feel painful at times but that lube seems like it would help :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I do have this problems generally with silicon toys, because they seem to drag more. Glass toys seems to be ok for me. Less drag and in general easier to insert.

Also position can play a role. I sometimes struggle when on my back, but my lover used glass dildo on me on all fours, and that was no issue.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I somtimes have this trouble with UR3 toys and i have to be realoy aroused or use alot of lube..... but they feel so real so its worth it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.