• questions with regard to the Lovehoney 7 Inch Curved Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup

paddytap [sign in to see picture]

hi

does anyone have experience with the

Lovehoney 7 Inch Curved Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709

1) does the silicon in it feel as high quality as the silicon in the Tantus dildos? also is it safe silicon as the Tantus dildos are?

2) how is the suction cup on it does it work on wet and dry surfaces? does it stay put in the shower?

thank you!

- Paddy

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

It has a slightly different finish on it to most tantus dildos I've tried - it's like a satin feel, almost like their O2 material. Still safe, still nice silicone.

Mine stays put slightly better on wet surfaces than dry but it's a pretty decent suction cup either way considering how flat it is!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

It's not quite Tantus softness, but it's still silky and smooth.
    It's 100% sillicone so perfectly safe.

The suction cup is one of the better ones I have. It stays put in the shower, but not very well on dry surfaces (I lick it to make it stick better >.>). But, it's reasonable, and has a bullet cavity c:

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

If it is 100% sillicone then it is jus t as safe as any other silicone dildo i am not sure about the finnish but different dildo have different finishes this varies between companies but the finish doesnt matter in terms of it being safe silicone

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I have this and it does feel very smooth, don't know how it compares to the Tantus as I don't gave ones if those. I would have thought that any silicon that Lovehoney use would be very safe.
    As for the suction cup, its not too bad, only came unstuck a couple of times and did stick better on a wet surface.

paddytap [sign in to see picture]

great really appreciate the help all of ye!

does anyone here have had any experience with the Tantus suction cup (it's a separate device)and could comment on it vs this particular Lovehoney dildo especially with regard to the efficacy of the suction cup?

PurpleElysium [sign in to see picture]

I haven't used the Tantus suction cup, but the Lovehoney one is pretty powerful and I couldn't manage to pull it off the side of the tub without lifting the corner with my nail.

If you're interested, I reviewed the toy on my blog. http://thepurpleelysium.com/2015/08/12/review-lovehoney-7-inch-curved-silicone-dildo-with-suction-cup/

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I personally think it's better than the tantus curve and cush (there the only ones I have to compare) The silicone is really nice and soft. The suction cup is really strong in my opinion too :)
    x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.