• Cupid's Smoothie G-Spot Vibrator

FeelingReady [sign in to see picture]

I have tried this toy alone and with a partner but haven't found it as mind blowing as some of the reviews. Any tips please?

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I found using it without vibrations at first felt better

X

Oh I shall try that for sure. Is there any positions that it works the best? x

I found that pushing it downwards so that the curved part pushes against the gspot worked well x

I will try that for sure. Thanks

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't too thrilled about this vibe either, I found the plastic to be too hard. If it were silicone, it would've been great for me.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

I found that pushing it downwards so that the curved part pushes against the gspot worked well x

Agree with this. This vibe makes me squirt in super quick time but I find it works best if I'm laying on my back and push the part I'm holding down towards my bum - seems to angle the tip in just the right spot. If you're trying to squirt I find it easier if I've had a clit orgasm first xx

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Do you find other similar toys good? I like it, but it's only a moderate like - I just don't seem to particularly respond to this type of toy. I couldn't find my G-spot if my life depended on it. The main thing is make sure you're not going too hard and get a good rhythm going with it in a kind of rocking motion, rather than an in-and-out motion. No matter how good it felt though, without something on my clit in addition it would never get me anywhere!

Mousy365 [sign in to see picture]

Ive recieved mine in the post this morning & obv i tried it out- but the moment i put battries it, it just turned it self on... I tried turning it off, but it seems the botton dosent work & the only way to turn it off is to take the battries out... any advice on that?? :)

Mousy365 wrote:

Ive recieved mine in the post this morning & obv i tried it out- but the moment i put battries it, it just turned it self on... I tried turning it off, but it seems the botton dosent work & the only way to turn it off is to take the battries out... any advice on that?? :)

I did the exact same! Put the batteries in the other way round they are the wrong way x
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

After requesting a replacement, I finally figured out how to put the batteries in correctly. At least I figured it out before I received a replacement and opened it. Hopefully this will save people making the same mistake.

Hold the vibrator so the button is at the top and facing you. The battery on the left should have the plus end facing out (so you can see the bumpy end). The battery on the right should have the minus end facing out (so you can see the flat end).

I don't if it is just mine, but both sides have springs at the bottoms which leads you (falsely) to believe both should go minus end down. Having a spring on the side where the plus end faces down isn't great since the plus end gets stuck. It's a bit of a design flaw.

Mousy365 [sign in to see picture]

oh Thank you! Im going to try it now!! ahaha x

Sharon Lynette [sign in to see picture]

I loved this both with the vibration on and without.

I really enjoyed moving it in circular motions whilst inserted, with and without the vibration on, Also love using it whilst squeezing my thighs.

Good luck!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.